Accuforce V2 Price Drop

To the Admins: I'm not an employee of Simxperience, just a customer.

I just purchased the Accuforce Pro package for $999, down from $1299.

The 'your way' package is now $699 and the DIY kit is $599.

This is a part of their new Black Friday sale and the prices will remain 'while supplies last".

Last edited:
Well, I pulled the trigger on one. I have a Momo wheel and Ascher button box waiting to go on a wheel. I've been doing a ton of reading and research the last couple of months. I was already leaning Accuforce and this sale price made my mind up for me.

I've been using a G27 on a Wheel Stand Pro forever and just started to upgrade things. Got a Simetik cockpit last month, etc. So now with the wheel and cockpit sorted, I just have to wait for the new Heusinkveld pedals to come out and my rig will be complete.

Upvote 0
Something I don't understand.
The US price is $999, which I guess is including their VAT.
So surely the UK price should be less due to it being imported out of the country.
If not then we are paying VAT twice.
If we must pay VAT twice, the surely our price should be the US price less their vat, or we are effectively paying VAT on VAT.

Upvote 0
With SimCommander (SC4), you can use the AutoTune feature to set a custom profile for each title and/or car & track combination. Or you can manually tune but, initially, try some AutoTune profiles to get you started until you are familiar with how things should feel.

The main point to remember is using the game-FFB output to regulate the force strength in order to avoid clipping (especially in AC). If / when you notice a lack of detail and springy feeling FFB during hard cornering, it's usually due to soft-clipping (game-FFB output). Try using 90-100% FFB Intensity in SC4 and set AC-FFB gain around 35-50% to insure there is no clipping occurring. (You can also use the SC4 clipping meter to monitor the actual signal output).

Be aware there are very simple ways to manually tune SC4 by reducing the number of effects you utilize initially. Switch most of the effects off and start by focusing on the basics; Force Intensity and Game-FFB is pretty much all you need to get started in SC4 (Enable Gyro in AC). The FFB is very likely to feel raw and grainy until you turn up the smoothing. If the wheel feels too loose around center, add a small amount of friction (a little goes a long way). The smoothing scale range is quite broad so it's not unusual to run that pretty high, especially in AC / ACC.

With the AccuForce set to Default Mode, you will generally get the best balance of detail and forces but, once you learn how to tune in SC4, you can try other modes. Foundation FFB is another way of producing FFB based on game-telemetry but, save that for later, after you are familiar with how the systems feels and you know what to expect. Some titles that work really great with Foundation-FFB are the Dirt series. I find it much easier to tune SC4-FFB than I do CodeMasters' settings; and imo, with better results.

Tuning can be fun and the best way to learn what each effect does is to experiment but, just make sure you are not running with high torque settings when doing so. You may want to read this guide before tuning manually: Guide

There are other useful guides about AccuForce tuning as well and it's a good idea to learn as much as you can before the DD-system arrives so the settings don't overwhelm you. It can be pretty daunting when you first access all of the possible settings but, it doesn't have to be complex if you understand the basic fundamental settings to focus on. The rest are more about fine-tuning things.

Upvote 0
There is no VAT on the wheel. They don't have a VAT system like here in Europe. Each state has its own sales tax, if any, that applies to the residents of that state.

Upvote 0
Something I don't understand.
The US price is $999, which I guess is including their VAT.

The US doesn't have a VAT. Each state has a sales tax. Many companies that sell online don't collect any tax if the buyer is from another state and the buyer is supposed to be responsible for paying the tax to the state they live in.

Upvote 0
Yes, the sales tax system in the USA is very complicated, as is pretty much every other tax in the states and, it's not exactly fair either but, . . . that's life. :O_o:

In our state, we are responsible for reporting and for paying sales tax to our state when we make online purchases where no taxes are charged. It's a lot of extra work to track and record all of the purchases for both personal and business (business-related sales-taxes are even more complex).

Upvote 0
I decided to pull the trigger and buy one. I have been looking to upgrade for quite some time and I was already leaning towards a DD wheel. This will be such an upgrade for me. I have been using a Fanatec Porsche Carrera wheel off and on since I bought it maybe ten years ago. It will be interesting seeing how much better the Accuforce will be.

Upvote 0
Mine is due to be delivered this Friday, yet its still in the US.
So far it has 13 entries on the UPS tracking info screen and has been to 5 different places.
Its better travelled than I am.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sounds like you are eagerly hitting the F5 key on the UPS website :D

Congrats on your purchase - I hope it's exactly what you hoped for. Could you update us when it arrives on how it feels?

Upvote 0
I will do.
I’m working 1pm til 1am Friday so if it doesn’t turn up first thing I won’t get chance to have a go. I’m then nights Sat and Sun and undoubtedly the wife will want to do ‘something’, so may not get to use it in anger until Monday.

I’m going to try and get Friday off.

Upvote 0
"Do something" meaning~ to go to the mall, to walk around TK Maxx, to look at stuff, to waste time endlessly looking around shops in general, to try with all ones might to find something nice to wear

Upvote 0
There are other import charges that apply in Europe other than VAT and tax. I think most are directed at punishing Chinese imports though. I'd imagine there aren't any laws that are specific to sim wheels and there may be some wiggle room seeing as some DD wheels are sort of repurposed industrial equipment. If you know anyone with a business it may be easier for them to import B2B.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 154 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years