Accuforce V2 Price Drop

To the Admins: I'm not an employee of Simxperience, just a customer.

I just purchased the Accuforce Pro package for $999, down from $1299.

The 'your way' package is now $699 and the DIY kit is $599.

This is a part of their new Black Friday sale and the prices will remain 'while supplies last".

Last edited:
Well I have bought one :confused:
Hope I don't get stung too much for import tax (UK).
I already have Simxperience, so my included one will be up for sale on these boards, just not sure what to ask for it.

Upvote 0
Ouch!..... but thanks for the reply... Do you mind me asking which carrier they use, as in - DHL etc it could be that import duties are prepaid

G29 owner but wishing to upgrade & DD appears to be the way forward.

Upvote 0
They had 3 choices of carrier, and I picked the cheapest.
I am sure it was UPS though.
I doubt duties are prepaid, the kit is extremely heavy, hence the price, and I am sure duties may cost more than this.
I have asked if they can mark the packaging 'warranty replacement, or parts', not sure if that will help. Not had a reply from them yet either.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
That's certainly worth a try, as the say "don't ask, don't get"
I see from a previous post you already have a Simexperience is this the original V1, has the V2 had major hardware updates?

I bought it to use with my Buttkicker (Pearl Throne Thumper) only, so never had a DD wheel before.

Upvote 0
Oops, my mistake - I was thinking hardware, not software. I now understand you are referring to s/w you already have.

OSW SW7C+, SW10C+, SW12C+ - I'm following this thread, another setup I'm considering - decisions, decisions.

Apologies, not meaning to go off topic.;)

Upvote 0
Oops, my mistake - I was thinking hardware, not software. I now understand you are referring to s/w you already have.

OSW SW7C+, SW10C+, SW12C+ - I'm following this thread, another setup I'm considering - decisions, decisions.

Apologies, not meaning to go off topic.;)

What put me off the OSW was the software and all the bad reports I have heard about it.
For instance, you cant just 'download it'. You never know when a new one has been made either.
And then there is the greater price.

Upvote 0
What put me off the OSW was the software and all the bad reports I have heard about it.
For instance, you cant just 'download it'. You never know when a new one has been made either.
And then there is the greater price.
Yes it appears the s/w has not gone public, though I can understand reasons why - (Not ready for primetime) I agree on the price, especially if customers are going to be used as beta testers.
Don't quote me on this but isn't the software for 7, 10 & 12nm of a homebrew variety - Could be a problem if the supplier goes pear shape.
I was looking for something smaller/lighter than the 20nm+ some will argue but these are pure overkill, our DD's are never going to be worked to the limits these industrial motors were designed for.
The Accuforce V2 size appears to be perfect for our application, just a shame they have no UK/EU stockist for when/if things go wrong. At least with the Sim-Plicity we have a chap in the UK.....

What I find so appealing with the Accuforce V2 is the complete package - Software looks so configurable, with time and a degree of patience surely there must be a setup for all sims?

Upvote 0

What I find so appealing with the Accuforce V2 is the complete package - Software looks so configurable, with time and a degree of patience surely there must be a setup for all sims?

Apparently, the software 'set up for all sims' is to just 'not touch anything'.
Just download the drivers and play the game (after setting it up in game of course). The same as people do for any other generic wheel.
You can have it as basic as you wish, just like the G27 which has only 4 or 5 choices/sliders to mess around with. You can do the same with the AccuForce.

Upvote 0
Had an email back from Simxperience and they wont put it through as parts or warranty replacement.
It looks as though it could be around 20% import tax.
So, its $999, plus delivery $169.78

Now, i'm not sure what my credit card will convert this to when I get the bill through, but at the current rate it works out:
$999 = £777.14
$169.78 = £132.07
A total of £909.21,

So £909.21 plus tax at 20% = £1091.05 if they look at the total incl delivery, or £1064.64 (£777.14 +20% = £932.57 plus £132.07 del = £1064.64) if they don't incl delivery.

So still not a bad price with delivery and tax, but a little more than it initially looks.

You can bet it will be more than this though when the CC company convert it 'their way'.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing