ACCtracker  - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web!

Misc ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web! 2.0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello @max21 ,

One question, would it be possible to customise the colours on the ACC Tracker website?

I would like to adjust the colours on our league website, is there any way to do this?

With kind regards
Stefan

Hello @max21 ,

One question, would it be possible to customise the colours on the ACC Tracker website?

I would like to adjust the colours on our league website, is there any way to do this?

With kind regards
Stefan
Hi Stefan,
Unfortunately not now, in a future release it will be a parameter that ACCtracker Manager can manage.

Hi, not yet, will give it a go later today. Should be possible, if the the manager would run in a remote browser as well, as we normally don't have a gui on our server.
So, if the exe simply activates a port, to show the manager in a regular browser as frontend, it could work, I will report back :)
Hey, I'm deeply sorry, I let you down with my tests.
Many things have happened since and in the end we ended up using a windows server, because all sims are optimised for desktop use of the dedicated servers they are using. We even have realised, that windows 10 runs the dedicated server of AC and ACC at about 10% faster, than using a windows server OS.
So thanks for your great work, works flawless and is the feature we asked so many times and 505 has let us down once again

Hey, I'm deeply sorry, I let you down with my tests.
Many things have happened since and in the end we ended up using a windows server, because all sims are optimised for desktop use of the dedicated servers they are using. We even have realised, that windows 10 runs the dedicated server of AC and ACC at about 10% faster, than using a windows server OS.
So thanks for your great work, works flawless and is the feature we asked so many times and 505 has let us down once again
Thank you!

Ok thanks i resolve it ... I have a question. in the future will you add the possibility to add penalties manually?
I am planning a championships management, certainly among the necessary functions there is that of being able to edit the sessions to add penalties. It will take some time anyway ...

max21 updated ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione session ranking on the web! with a new update entry:

ACCtracker 0.6.7

Added/Modified:
  • ACCManager tabbed.
  • UserName/Password security model added.
  • Discard Session file with no valid lap: the file session is now moved into the subdirectory ACCtrackerDiscarded so as to be ignored at the next processing.
  • The session data is now updated if the corresponding file is edited. This allows you to make changes to the session without having to restart ACCtracker.
  • SQLite DB dir can be chosen by the user.
  • If required due to an update, a new database...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,

is it possible to run multiple instances of the server?

Configuration for the server is stored in a fixed location at the moment:
C:\Users\[user]\Documents\ACCtracker\appsettings.json

We are able to define the location of the DB file, maybe you could configure it in a way that we could also define the location of the configuration parameters. That means we could have multiple configurations for multiple instances...

This would be handy because I run multiple ACC servers and I would like to have the results of some available to the public and I would like to protect others with a password. Runing multiple instances would achieve that.

Hi,

is it possible to run multiple instances of the server?

Configuration for the server is stored in a fixed location at the moment:
C:\Users\[user]\Documents\ACCtracker\appsettings.json

We are able to define the location of the DB file, maybe you could configure it in a way that we could also define the location of the configuration parameters. That means we could have multiple configurations for multiple instances...

This would be handy because I run multiple ACC servers and I would like to have the results of some available to the public and I would like to protect others with a password. Runing multiple instances would achieve that.
Hi Matjaž ,
in the next release I will introduce, as an advance of the data structure that will be implemented for the management of the championships, a protection system for each session (and therefore also for server).
In any case, running multiple ACCtracker instances is counterproductive from a resource consumption perspective.

Hello,
Is it possible to delete the results of a circuit on ACCTracker ?
I use it a lot for our events but I would like to delete some sessions on the page but I can't?
Thank you

Hello,
Is it possible to delete the results of a circuit on ACCTracker ?
I use it a lot for our events but I would like to delete some sessions on the page but I can't?
Thank you
It will be possible in one of the next releases. What you can do now is delete (or rather move to a different directory) the result files that you are no longer interested in. The name of the file can be seen in the session table if you are an administrator

max21 updated ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione session ranking on the web! with a new update entry:

ACCtracker 0.7.0

Added/Modified: (please read manual first)
  • Implemented the management of the approval of the result files through the ACCtracker.json in the result dir:
    {
    "confirmedResult": true
    }
    this configuration is added to result files the first it's loaded as ACCtrackerSessionConfiguration object (it will contains future championship management parameters);
  • Added the ability to view a session for verification purposes by an admin (and only in the sessions page) via ACCtracker.json:
    {...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back