ACCtracker  - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web!

Misc ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web! 2.0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks! I will keep this in mind for the next step, which would like to be championship management.
Well thats something I would be very interested in as I have ran a Team for 15+ years called AKM Racing UK & have wanted to run a Championship but lots of hard work recording data - would like to run a Weekly or Monthly Hotlapping Server also so have a think about that also.

Last edited:
fantastic update! thank you so much! This update I've wanted for so long!! :)

Possible feature requests are

1 - Track/car type drop down box as I have a very long list of different race sessions to go through haha
2 - some menu buttons along the top as it's still only using the browser back button.

hey @max21

My main one is a drop down list of tracks (monza 2019, monza 2018, silverstone 2019, silverstone 2018 etc etc) then a drop down of car type (GT3, GT4, Cup)

currently what you have is excellent, but as more and more sessions build up to scroll through to look for the one you are after will take longer to find... thats why a drop down list would make that a little easier to find?

hey @max21

My main one is a drop down list of tracks (monza 2019, monza 2018, silverstone 2019, silverstone 2018 etc etc) then a drop down of car type (GT3, GT4, Cup)

currently what you have is excellent, but as more and more sessions build up to scroll through to look for the one you are after will take longer to find... thats why a drop down list would make that a little easier to find?
Sorry I don't understand: these features are already in the session list:
1604730730976.png

There is a problem with the new functionality. Although he seems to be ordering correctly from fastest to slowest, the times he sets for each driver do not correspond to his best lap.
Captura de pantalla 2020-11-09 090837.jpg

Hi @Rolz ,

yes, it is a problem already reported and that I have solved, I will release the new version in a few days just after the release of the new ACC scheduled for November 18th.

In some cases the problem is solved by restarting ACCtracker.

max21 updated ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione session ranking on the web! with a new update entry:

ACCtracker 0.6.0

Added/Modified:
  • Added total and valid lap in All-time ranking
  • Added best lap time in track selection of All-time ranking
  • Added per Server Ranking functionality
  • Better session load perfomance
  • Database and memory optimization
  • Header as navigation bar
  • Added Imola 2020
  • Added Mercedes AMG GT3 2020 and Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo 2020
Warning: if you have chosen to store the data in the db3 database, you must re-create it from scratch by...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea