ACCtracker  - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web!

Misc ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web! 2.0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
I would like to have two races open in my cloud server at the same time and be able to record the results of both races.
With one ACCtracker session you can record hundreds of ACC sessions at the same time, just indicate the various result directories.
Also can I see the race results of all drivers running the same track for a month from the ACC TRACKER? I want to start a month long Lap time challenge with my friends.
Yes, you just need to give a name to an ACC server, for example: "XXXX circuit challenge of the month of March 2024" for the entire month of March 2024. Once this is done, using the "Server Ranking" section you will have the ranking that desires.

With one ACCtracker session you can record hundreds of ACC sessions at the same time, just indicate the various result directories.

Yes, you just need to give a name to an ACC server, for example: "XXXX circuit challenge of the month of March 2024" for the entire month of March 2024. Once this is done, using the "Server Ranking" section you will have the ranking that desires.

Hello MAX.
I know that an ACC TRACKER can record many sessions but I want to open two ports to open two leaderboards on top of one cloud server, something like this
http://120.79.212.20:51053/.
Both url's record the results generated by different ACC servers respectively.
My English is not good. I hope I've expressed myself well enough for you to understand.
Thanks MAX!!

max21 updated ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web! with a new update entry:

ACCtracker 2.0.8

• Now, to avoid long loading times and wasted memory at the server, in the Session Ranking page only the first 500 rows are displayed; however all sessions are reachable. For example: if, without filters, you cannot see a session because it is from a much earlier date, you will just need to indicate that date to find it again. In other words: it is not the search that is limited to 500 rows, but the display only.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello max21,

First of all thank you mate all the effort and time to have this tool.
Just one thing to add, this is may only for us.
We have a HotLap challange in our league as well, not just race. And the racers "scoring" points as well on the hotlaps. But the tracker does not have this feature.
So it would be great to add this in the Championship ranking, just be able to give points for hotlaps/All time rankings in the championship time range.
What we are doing:
2 weeks HotLap session, 1st-8th fastest scoring points
Raceday
2 weeks HotLap in different track
etc...

I hope it was makes sense what I wrote.

Thank you!

Hello max21,

First of all thank you mate all the effort and time to have this tool.
Just one thing to add, this is may only for us.
We have a HotLap challange in our league as well, not just race. And the racers "scoring" points as well on the hotlaps. But the tracker does not have this feature.
So it would be great to add this in the Championship ranking, just be able to give points for hotlaps/All time rankings in the championship time range.
What we are doing:
2 weeks HotLap session, 1st-8th fastest scoring points
Raceday
2 weeks HotLap in different track
etc...

I hope it was makes sense what I wrote.

Thank you!
I try to think about it, even if it's not very simple

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals