ACCtracker  - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web!

Misc ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web! 2.0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
I didn't get to review and write about all the things that are great about this app.

Now, all my results files are corrupted...

Here's an example, where I copied the file to another working ACC server, and it won't parse it...

time="2021-03-18T01:11:39-04:00" level=info msg="starting assetto server manager on: 0.0.0.0:9002"
time="2021-03-18T01:11:49-04:00" level=error msg="could not load results file: 200306_205615_FP.json" error="invalid character 'ï' looking for beginning of value"

View attachment 455848
Hello RedEyeNinja,
it looks like an encoding problem, can you send me one of the files that is giving you problems?

can I request a feature?
Is it possible to add export .csv function in session ranking? copy & paste from browser into excel not working well.
01.PNG

I have reinstalled your app and it's working fine now. I found a back up of the server's previous results and it didn't trip up while loading acctracker. Then I added some of the past month's results manually by dumping old results files a few at a time into the results folder and it took.

Thanks.

In addition, it was the server manager app that didn't want to read the misencoded results but with a new version of that app, it was reading the results just fine with the odd encoding issue.

Last edited:
What would be the best way to run 2 instances on the same Windows PC for 2 ACC servers?
You don't need to run multiple ACCtracker instances to monitor multiple ACC servers, just add the various result directories of each ACC server in the ACCtracker configuration

Brilliant piece of software, thank you.
I can't seem to find the answer but can it see a results folder on a different server?
For some reason the program won't run on our race server.
Cheers

Hello,
if you can "see" an external directory on the system ACCtracker is installed on, yes, but there could be several problems related to security configurations. Another solution would be to copy (or automatically synchronize) the results files in local dir.

Hello,

Just noticed a bug with Paul Ricard 2020, in our home page for all-time rankings, it's listed as Paul Ricard 2019, however, when clicking on it, it goes to 2020, but if you then FILTER the tracker by paul_ricard_2019, there are no results...

I think this is the only 2020 track that has this issue.

Great product by the way.

Thanks,
Terry

Hello,

Just noticed a bug with Paul Ricard 2020, in our home page for all-time rankings, it's listed as Paul Ricard 2019, however, when clicking on it, it goes to 2020, but if you then FILTER the tracker by paul_ricard_2019, there are no results...

I think this is the only 2020 track that has this issue.

Great product by the way.

Thanks,
Terry
Thank you, I'll check on it

Hello, is there any possiiblity to erase result in acc tracker ?
I didi a prequal server and there was a problme on it, i want to erase the result of this server on ACC tracker.
Thank you :)

Hello, I've got a problem with the program. When I start the program the DOS window appears only with a quick flash and then disappears without starting any program. Being so fast you can't see which error is blocking it. The programs required in the manual are installed. I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the product 3 times without success. I tried to start up with both database and memory.

P.S. I've solved with the reinstallation of .net 3.1.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea