ACCtracker  - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web!

Misc ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web! 2.0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ah! Very interesting. Have you tried to run only the server part in wine? The configuration is stored in a simple json (appsettings).
If you want to take a test and tell me any problems I can tell you that I will try to solve them. What do you think about it?

Ah! Very interesting. Have you tried to run only the server part in wine? The configuration is stored in a simple json (appsettings).
If you want to take a test and tell me any problems I can tell you that I will try to solve them. What do you think about it?
Hi, not yet, will give it a go later today. Should be possible, if the the manager would run in a remote browser as well, as we normally don't have a gui on our server.
So, if the exe simply activates a port, to show the manager in a regular browser as frontend, it could work, I will report back :)

Hi, not yet, will give it a go later today. Should be possible, if the the manager would run in a remote browser as well, as we normally don't have a gui on our server.
So, if the exe simply activates a port, to show the manager in a regular browser as frontend, it could work, I will report back :)

Thank you very much! It will be useful to many people I think.

You don't really need the manager anyway, just edit the appsettings.json file.

In addition, if you want and if you have time to take a test, I can compile a version for ubuntu 18.0.4 x64.
;):)

IMPORTANT!
  • A fundamental prerequisite is that the ACC server is configured to record the results in a .json file. To do this you have to edit the settings.json file and add or modify the line
    • "dumpLeaderboards": 1
  • Also you have to create the "Result" directory in the directory where you will run ACCserver: this is the directory to be specified in ACCtracker.
  • see here the ACC wiki.

Great job!! On the other hand, can we have some features like all time leaderboard?
Thank you!
Of course yes. The only limit is a possible error in attributing the results to a driver as the only possible identifier is on the name-surname pair as the steam-id is not available in the result.json.

Hello, it would be nice if information about the weather in the room (dry or wet) appears. It is important information to better understand lap times.
Thanks.

Hello, it would be nice if information about the weather in the room (dry or wet) appears. It is important information to better understand lap times.
Thanks.
Hi,
unfortunately this information is not available in the session result files produced by the ACC server. We can only hope that they will be added in the future.

Thank you!
Of course yes. The only limit is a possible error in attributing the results to a driver as the only possible identifier is on the name-surname pair as the steam-id is not available in the result.json.

What about the playerID? That's unique. For example:

JSON:
"currentDriver": {
"firstName": "Alex",
"lastName": "Lillo",
"shortName": "LIL",
"playerId": "0000000000000000"
},

I've been doing a tool that creates leaderboards and used the playerid to find quickest times, works as a charm.

What about the playerID? That's unique. For example:

JSON:
"currentDriver": {
"firstName": "Alex",
"lastName": "Lillo",
"shortName": "LIL",
"playerId": "0000000000000000"
},

I've been doing a tool that creates leaderboards and used the playerid to find quickest times, works as a charm.

Yes, it should be the Steam ID, I thought to use it to compare the laps of a driver, thank you for bringing me back your experience. What is not certain is the name of the driver that can be varied, in any case it is not solvable, so it is not a problem ...

Thanks for the application! Awesome work!
Is it possible to share the code on github for the community to support additional features?
Thanks so much.
At the moment I have not planned to share the source.
What kind of features do you find useful for future developments?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.