ACCtracker  - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web!

Misc ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web! 2.0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
It works when running on Windows 10 on my local PC.

However I'm trying to set this up for Elite Game Servers, where we use Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2019.
So far, I've tested on Windows Server 2019 and I get the following error when starting Acc Tracker:

C#:
fail: Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Database.Command[20102]
Failed executing DbCommand (2ms) [Parameters=[], CommandType='Text', CommandTimeout='30']
INSERT INTO "__EFMigrationsHistory" ("MigrationId", "ProductVersion")
VALUES ('20200514155114_InitialCreate', '3.1.3');

Any suggestions on how to resolve this? I've tried "DBType": "SQLite, and "DBType": "Memory, but they both get an error when starting.

Two other questions:
1. Is it supported to use the SQLite local database? If so, are there any database cleanup routines? Note that Stracker gets performance issues/high CPU usage when the database becomes too large.

2. Would it be possible to package ACC Tracker as a self-contained application, which includes the .NET core framework?

Last edited:
It works when running on Windows 10 on my local PC.

However I'm trying to set this up for Elite Game Servers, where we use Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2019.
So far, I've tested on Windows Server 2019 and I get the following error when starting Acc Tracker:

C#:
fail: Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Database.Command[20102]
Failed executing DbCommand (2ms) [Parameters=[], CommandType='Text', CommandTimeout='30']
INSERT INTO "__EFMigrationsHistory" ("MigrationId", "ProductVersion")
VALUES ('20200514155114_InitialCreate', '3.1.3');

Any suggestions on how to resolve this? I've tried "DBType": "SQLite, and "DBType": "Memory, but they both get an error when starting.

Two other questions:
1. Is it supported to use the SQLite local database? If so, are there any database cleanup routines? Note that Stracker gets performance issues/high CPU usage when the database becomes too large.

2. Would it be possible to package ACC Tracker as a self-contained application, which includes the .NET core framework?
Hi,
the test is done on Windwos10 and Windwos 2016, so it should go to you too.
Try to
uninstall Net Core;
download and install https://dotnet.microsoft.com/downlo...etcore-3.1.4-windows-hosting-bundle-installer;
also verify that .net 4.5 is installed / activated

Edit: if you are using hosted virtual machines, check that you have permission to install .net core and more generally changes to the operating system, it may be that the provider has blocked this possibility;
Obviously you must have full control on C:\Users\your_user\Documents of the user running ACCTracker.

1.-> You can cleanaup database simply removing the ACCtracker.db3 file located in C:\Users\your_user\Documents\ACCtracker;

2.-> Yes it would be possible but the size of the setup would be gigantic. In reality the installer "should" understand for himself the lack of the .net components and download it, but sometimes it doesn't work and I don't know why, unfortunately it doesn't depend on me. In any case it is quite simple to find the right components from the MS sites.

Last edited:
Hello, enjoying the app and results in the web page, I've made it accessible to friends that connect to my server. Since data is stored in SQLite is it possible to get a page that displays the fastest lap for a specific car regardless of session? Or fastest lap on any track regardless of car or session? Actually, as opposed to making it specific it would be cool to have a page to select car or track and have it display results across all recorded data. Results could show whether it was practice, qualify or race and dry or wet conditions.

Aside from the feature request, great work and look forward to further development.

Hello, enjoying the app and results in the web page, I've made it accessible to friends that connect to my server. Since data is stored in SQLite is it possible to get a page that displays the fastest lap for a specific car regardless of session? Or fastest lap on any track regardless of car or session? Actually, as opposed to making it specific it would be cool to have a page to select car or track and have it display results across all recorded data. Results could show whether it was practice, qualify or race and dry or wet conditions.

Aside from the feature request, great work and look forward to further development.
Thank you,
yes, I've planned to work at drive/lap analisys regardless session.

Hi,
the test is done on Windwos10 and Windwos 2016, so it should go to you too.
Try to
uninstall Net Core;
download and install https://dotnet.microsoft.com/downlo...etcore-3.1.4-windows-hosting-bundle-installer;
also verify that .net 4.5 is installed / activated

Edit: if you are using hosted virtual machines, check that you have permission to install .net core and more generally changes to the operating system, it may be that the provider has blocked this possibility;
Obviously you must have full control on C:\Users\your_user\Documents of the user running ACCTracker.

1.-> You can cleanaup database simply removing the ACCtracker.db3 file located in C:\Users\your_user\Documents\ACCtracker;

2.-> Yes it would be possible but the size of the setup would be gigantic. In reality the installer "should" understand for himself the lack of the .net components and download it, but sometimes it doesn't work and I don't know why, unfortunately it doesn't depend on me. In any case it is quite simple to find the right components from the MS sites.

Thanks you for the reply.

1. This would be a problem for us and most likely explains the error. Can you adjust it so that we can define the location of the ACCtracker.db3 file? Or make it save next to the ACCtracker executable?

2. Understood. It would save time for deployment, since we have many servers to install the .NET core component. But then again if the ACCtracker component is very large for each ACCtracker instance, then this offsets any time benefits.

Hi,I have this error when I launch ACC tracker web server :

a fatal error occured. The required library hostfxr.dll could not be found.

aspnetcore-runtime-3.1.5-win-x64 is installed

Hello,

I tried to get ACCTracker running but for some reason it opens a CMD window only very shortly after startup and closes it immediately afterwards :(

I have installed the version 3.1.4-windows-hosting-bundle and also released the port in the firewall and I use Windows Server 2016 but it remains the same no matter what I do :( when I click on the start button a CMD window opens for a short time and closes it immediately afterwards :(

What can I do to make ACCTracker work properly?

Best regards
Stefan

Hello, complimneti great work done.
I have only one small problem how can I show the page also from outside the server via WEB?
thank you

Hello,

I tried to get ACCTracker running but for some reason it opens a CMD window only very shortly after startup and closes it immediately afterwards :(

I have installed the version 3.1.4-windows-hosting-bundle and also released the port in the firewall and I use Windows Server 2016 but it remains the same no matter what I do :( when I click on the start button a CMD window opens for a short time and closes it immediately afterwards :(

What can I do to make ACCTracker work properly?

Best regards
Stefan
when that happens make sure u have all run times needed to be intalled... I had the same thing...

Hello, complimneti great work done.
I have only one small problem how can I show the page also from outside the server via WEB?
thank you
it just works... can you open the website on another computer on your internal network? you'll need to check server firewalls etc

@max21 any more dev happening? Will you also now update for the GT4 cars?
only seeing car model numbers atm

hope u do do some more work on it, it's a super idea!

Ok what run times does the program need?

So I only installed the one thing that had to be installed separately but I don't know which one has to be installed

Best regards
Stefan

Hello These are the Run Times that are installed on the server:

Unbenannt.png

Unbenannt.png

What else do I need for the Tracker to work ?

Thanks for the help

Best regards
Stefan

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering