ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA)

Misc ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA) ACC Server Manager V 1.8.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Matteo. This feature is already implemented in ACC Server Manager.

By selecting a result file in the "Result" tab and clicking on the button: "Result Detail / Advanced Options", you will find the Invert grid checkbox.

Immagine.png

Once the option is ticked, you can click on the set grid in entry list button (obviously the entry list loaded in the specific tab must match the selected result file).

The positions will thus be set in the entry list inverted with respect to the selected result file.

Hi Matteo. This feature is already implemented in ACC Server Manager.

By selecting a result file in the "Result" tab and clicking on the button: "Result Detail / Advanced Options", you will find the Invert grid checkbox.

View attachment 562671

Once the option is ticked, you can click on the set grid in entry list button (obviously the entry list loaded in the specific tab must match the selected result file).

The positions will thus be set in the entry list inverted with respect to the selected result file.
Hey Matteo,
Im sorry I totally forgot to check the Results tab. My bad... Thanks for pointing me to that!

Hi
I got to create server but only for LAN, how can I do it public?

Hola,

He conseguido crear la sala, pero solo me aparecen LAN. ¿Cómo puedo crearla para que sea pública?

Hi, have you checked that the "Register To Lobby" parameter is checked?

Also check that the ports used are open on your router and that the windows Firewall has permissions for the accserver.exe executable

Hi, any chance someone could tell me how to get actual team names in entry list instead of team-1, team-2, team-3 etc.. Thanks

Hi, any chance someone could tell me how to get actual team names in entry list instead of team-1, team-2, team-3 etc.. Thanks
As far as I know you cant... The drivers have to adjust the team name in the cars.json of their livery and then you can force them to use this livery. That is the only option I believe

Ciao Matteo, complimenti sempre per il prezioso lavoro che ci offri.
Ho un problema con la seconda istanza e la terza.
Ho installato il tutto su una macchina AWS.
Tutto funziona tranne come dette le due istanze successive.
Le porte sono aperte ma nonostante ciò non trovo in lobby i Due Server, i meglio, li vedo ma non posso joinare.

Ho impostato la 9233 UDP la 9234 TCP e cosi per la terza 9235 UDP e 9236 TCP.
Su una mia macchina fisica la stessa configurazione è perfettamente funzionante.
C'è qualcosa che puoi suggerirmi?

Grazie Mille dell'Attenzione.

Ancora Complimenti.

Ciao Matteo, complimenti sempre per il prezioso lavoro che ci offri.
Ho un problema con la seconda istanza e la terza.
Ho installato il tutto su una macchina AWS.
Tutto funziona tranne come dette le due istanze successive.
Le porte sono aperte ma nonostante ciò non trovo in lobby i Due Server, i meglio, li vedo ma non posso joinare.

Ho impostato la 9233 UDP la 9234 TCP e cosi per la terza 9235 UDP e 9236 TCP.
Su una mia macchina fisica la stessa configurazione è perfettamente funzionante.
C'è qualcosa che puoi suggerirmi?

Grazie Mille dell'Attenzione.

Ancora Complimenti.
Ciao, solitamente quando succedono questi problemi è un problema di configurazione delle porte del router oppure del firewall che blocca il file accserver.exe. Prova a controllare che tutto sia configurato e autrorizzato correttamente anche per le altre 2 istanze.

Hi, what do you mean by "update"?
The file accServer.exe just needed an update. I am running a multi server setup with 25 servers, and thet are all installed as services on my windows 10 server.

To update alle the accServer.exe files, I need to start every single server using server manager - and that's a pain. I have tried to copy the accServer.exe to all the server folders - but no luck. Is there a better way?

The file accServer.exe just needed an update. I am running a multi server setup with 25 servers, and thet are all installed as services on my windows 10 server.

To update alle the accServer.exe files, I need to start every single server using server manager - and that's a pain. I have tried to copy the accServer.exe to all the server folders - but no luck. Is there a better way?
At the moment the only way to update the "accserver.exe" file (from ACC Server Manager), is to open one by one the servers you created from the Multiserver section.

However, once you update the accserver.exe file from steam, you can copy this file to all the folders of your secondary servers also manually and it works without problems.

You just have to take care to update from steam "accserver.exe" and then copy it from the default folder (usually C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server \ server \ accserver.exe), in the folders of your secondary servers.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 50 36.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 83 59.7%