ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA)

Misc ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA) ACC Server Manager V 1.8.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Macchinista submitted a new resource:
ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA) - acc server manager, server manager, assetto corsa competizione server, dedicated server, host server
ho la licenza del tuo fantastico programma
Ho un problema quando vado ad editare una entry list:

server1.JPG

server2.JPG

devo aggiungere due piloti, seguo la procedura, inserisco i dati, ma come vedi i dati del pilota aggiunto (il team 39) non ci sono, tranne lo steam id... Sbaglio qualcosa?
Grazie

buonasera macchinista ho un problema con il server manager 1.5.8.0 perche al momento che lo avvio mi dice che la lobby non e registrata. non so quale possa essere il problema ma con il 1.5.7.0 funzionava veramente bene.
ti cominico solamente che con l'aggiornamento che e obbligatorio lo trovo solo in LAN

ho la licenza del tuo fantastico programma
Ho un problema quando vado ad editare una entry list:

server1.JPG

server2.JPG

devo aggiungere due piloti, seguo la procedura, inserisco i dati, ma come vedi i dati del pilota aggiunto (il team 39) non ci sono, tranne lo steam id... Sbaglio qualcosa?
Grazie

Come scritto via email, lo scrivo anche quì così può essere utile ad altri utenti.

Per avere tutti i dati del pilota nella entry list, è Obbligatorio inserire tutti i campi nella finestra "Aggiungi Pilota", altrimenti il software prenderà in considerazione solo lo SteamID.

In questo caso mancava l'inserimento del campo "Abbreviativo" o "TAG" del pilota.

buonasera macchinista ho un problema con il server manager 1.5.8.0 perche al momento che lo avvio mi dice che la lobby non e registrata. non so quale possa essere il problema ma con il 1.5.7.0 funzionava veramente bene.
ti cominico solamente che con l'aggiornamento che e obbligatorio lo trovo solo in LAN

Solitamente quando non si registra alla lobby il problema risiede o nel Firewall di Windows o nelle configurazione delle porte del Router.

Controlla che le porte impostate in ACC Server Manager siano le stesse che hai aperto nel Router, e che il firewall di windows non blocchi l'applicazione accserver.exe

I tried running this on a dedicated Windows server with no luck. How does it look for the accServer binary? I keep getting the message that ACC Dedicated Server is not installed, even when I move all the files to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server"

Steam is not running on this machine, do you think that's what is causing it?

I tried running this on a dedicated Windows server with no luck. How does it look for the accServer binary? I keep getting the message that ACC Dedicated Server is not installed, even when I move all the files to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server"

Steam is not running on this machine, do you think that's what is causing it?

Hi, yes, the problem is that ACC Server Manager looks for the registry key of the installation of Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server installed by steam.

If this is not present or not installed correctly, ACC Server Manager will not work.

I recommend that you download and reinstall Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server from Steam.

Domanda: avevo ACC su un HDD che ormai non esiste più, purtroppo reinstallando ACC server manager mi dice che il drive non è valido. (D:\ non esiste più come disco ed al momento ACC si trova su E:\) Come posso risolvere?

Macchinista updated ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA) with a new update entry:

ACC Server Manager V 1.6.0

Feature:

- Added BMW M4 GT3 in Entry List and BoP

View attachment 519975 View attachment 519973

Enhancement:

- Rimossi tutti i suffissi nei nomi Circuiti “_2019”, “_2020”, “_2021”. Con l'aggiornamento 1.8 è stata introdotta la stagione “open” che sostituisce le varianti 2018-2020 dei Circuiti

View attachment 519976

- Categorie auto aggiornate (Cup e ST vengono fusa in GTC)

View attachment 519974

Read the rest of this update entry...

Macchinista updated ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA) with a new update entry:

ACC Server Manager V 1.6.1

Enhancement:

- Inserted important hint for the 'isFixedConditionQualification' setting

View attachment 520461

- The 'Weather Randomnsess'' parameter is now set to 0 automatically if 'Is Fixed Condition Qualification' is active.

View attachment 520462

Bug Fix:

- Fixed a bug that did not load the Zolder track correctly

- Fixed a bug that did not load correctly the tracks with old TAG _2019 _2020 (kyalami, mount_panorama, suzuka, laguna_seca, imola, oulton_park...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Would it be possible to implement to schedule an event, and let the PC wake from sleep, and then start the event?

And would it also be possible to implement to prevent the PC to go to sleep when the server is running?

Another request. When I start this program, I get an UAC warning. Can this be removed? I don't get this with ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Last edited:
Would it be possible to implement to schedule an event, and let the PC wake from sleep, and then start the event?

And would it also be possible to implement to prevent the PC to go to sleep when the server is running?

Hi, I think the fastest way to do this is to disable PC hibernation from windows settings.

However for the next versions I can see to implement an option to handle this.

Another request. When I start this program, I get an UAC warning. Can this be removed? I don't get this with ACC Dedicated Server GUI

This is not possible because ACC Server Manager has to access folders and registry keys that require UAC permission from windows.

Even here you can solve by disabling UAC from the windows settings.

Disabling sleep mode is not really an option at the moment. But if you could implement what I proposed, that would be really appreciated.

Disabling UAC came to mind too. I tried starting this program with task scheduler, but that didn't work out because of the UAC. But let's disable it for now and see how that goes.

Thanks for the response.

Yes I know. I was trying to launch your program with task scheduler (the windows 10 version). So that it could run a scheduled event. But it won't launch with task scheduler (windows 10). Even with UAC disabled.

I get these errors in the server:
==ERR: onCarUpdate (1001): timestamp is 8 ms in the future: 1447377 (now: 1447368 offset: 79565)

It's my car, but everything works. What can this be.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%