ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ACC Results Companion V1.13.0 Released (here)

Highlights:

Custom League Race Types/Points
Customise Race Types

Race types are used to define different scoring schemas. You can either edit the names of existing schemas or create your own.
View attachment 487018

View attachment 487019
You can add or delete race types/sub types. When you add a race type, a template row is added. Double-click the row to edit the name.
View attachment 487020
View attachment 487021
Note: While you can edit the names of the default type/sub type ("GT World Challenge Europe"/"Default"), these can not be deleted.

Any changes will be reflected in the leagues page

Customise Points
Right click in the championship session to edit the points schemas. All race types/sub-types will be shown.

You can edit existing schemas:
View attachment 487022
For new schemas, initially, the form will be blank. Right click to add rows and double-click columns to edit
View attachment 487023
Once changes have been made, remember to press save to commit to the database.

Types
TypeDescription
POSITIONFinishing position
POLEStarting (qualifying) position. Most series give bonus points for qualifying on pole. Note, this is taken from the starting position, not the previous qualifying session, as that may not be known. For some race types (server results, resumed SP races), the starting position may not have been recorded, so the position is taken at the end of lap 1
PERIOD_LEADfor the position (normally 1st) at quarter and half distance. Normally used for the longer endurance races

Disable the form close button
If selected, the form close button will be disabled on next restart
View attachment 487024
Multi-Driver Teams
Improved detection of sessions in multi-driver teams, especially where the player isn't the first driver. Now the session type should be picked up correctly and when the driver changes, it should (hopefully) be displayed all in the same session

Leaderboards
A collection of fixes to handle GoogleDrive errors. If GoogleDrive throws an error, it will now be re-tried, and if unrecoverable, the results so far will be committed. Also, the underlying error will be reported, rather than the unhelpful "one of more errors occurred"

Hi, thank you for giving us this amazing app.

I have an issue with the customization of the points of a custom championship.

While I was able to add a custom race type and a race sub type, I'm really unable to find out how to open the window to edit the points.

Help me please. :)

Hi, thank you for giving us this amazing app.

I have an issue with the customization of the points of a custom championship.

While I was able to add a custom race type and a race sub type, I'm really unable to find out how to open the window to edit the points.

Help me please. :)
Sorry - this is a stupid mistake. The edit points dialog is still locked in pre-release mode (so I'm the only one who can see it).

It will be fixed in the next update shortly

ACC Results Companion V1.13.1 Released (here)
Highlights:

Accident Dialog
Improved accident dialog.

To re-cap:

The total number of accidents is visible in the laps view for multiplayer sessions. In final standings, these are the total number of accidents in the race, otherwise, they are the number of accents in each lap.

1626597810340.png

To view the accidents, right click and select Display Accidents.
1626597841701.png

Now, the dialog has been updated showing all incidents for a car. ACC only reports individual incidents, not the car they are with, so some logic is applied to infer the other car the accident is with (based on time and vicinity). Not all incidents are reported. For example, if there are multiple incidents following an initial crash, these are not reported. Also, sometimes only one side of an accident is reported. Where the other car can be determined, it will be reported. The At Fault column is just a guess at who is at fault (based on relative location at the time of the accident). Note that the accident report occurs a small time after the accident so relative positions may changed, so don't take this column too seriously

1626597930319.png

The Time column is the time the incident occurred from the green light. The Replay Time is the approximate time in the replay (note replays generally start before the green light). Note this time is only approximate and may be adrift by several seconds, but should give a good indication of where to look if you want to review incidents in the replay

Hi, I'm having trouble with the management of team members.
I have created a team and assigned some users to it.
However when I filter by team the results in the the leaderboard, even if a user of the team has a valid lap, he is not visible. This thing doesn't happen with all users of the team.
Ps: I have activated the function to download all the results from the arc database.

Hi, I'm having trouble with the management of team members.
I have created a team and assigned some users to it.
However when I filter by team the results in the the leaderboard, even if a user of the team has a valid lap, he is not visible. This thing doesn't happen with all users of the team.
Ps: I have activated the function to download all the results from the arc database.
I think I must have broken this some time ago. It will be fixed in the next release

Hi Doug, a couple more bugs found.
  • In the Log tab > settings, Don't scroll log to end is not working
  • The last lap in overtime does not register in Practice sessions. The entry appears in the the log, but not recorded in the session.
Cheers :)

Last edited:
Hi Doug, a couple more bugs found.
  • In the Log tab > settings, Don't scroll log to end is not working
  • The last lap in overtime does not register in Practice sessions. The entry appears in the the log, but not recorded in the session.
Cheers :)
I've been meaning to fix the "Don't scroll log to end" for a while now - I'm aware it doesn't always work.

Regarding the last practice lap, is that MP practice or SP free practice or SP practice in race weekends? I'll try to do some testing at the weekend to see if I can reproduce

I've been meaning to fix the "Don't scroll log to end" for a while now - I'm aware it doesn't always work.

Regarding the last practice lap, is that MP practice or SP free practice or SP practice in race weekends? I'll try to do some testing at the weekend to see if I can reproduce
It was in a MP Practice

Hi! I have a problem. In my Companion, the sessions are correctly recorded, however, the Car/Track History is empty ("No records available for car and track) and also Fuel tab is not showing anything. Do you know maybe what the problem is?

Sessions:
1628103578136.png

Track History:
1628103559031.png

Greets!

EDIT: Updated the app. All is good! Sorry for bothering!

Last edited:
ACC Results Companion V1.13.2 Released (here)

Headlines:
Penalties

Penalties​

Other than Server Results, ACC does not report penalties. However, you can add these yourself post race if you want to (and you have far too much time on your hands!)

Add Penalty

NewItem229.png
1628328348838.png

The following penalties can be added:-
  • Drive Through
  • Stop and Go (no time penalty)
  • Stop and Go, 10, 20 and 30 seconds
  • Disqualified
  • Post Race Penalty (manually enter the penalty time in seconds)
Only one penalty can be active at any given time. If a new penalty is added, it replaces any penalty on any previous laps. If post race time penalties are added, these are cumulative - ie 2x 5 seconds penalties added, will add 10 seconds to the time.

Adding a penalty of a given lap will clear/replace all penalties for that car on subsequent laps. Therefore, penalties should be added in lap order.

Currently, the only penalty having an effect on results is the post race penalty. This will update the total session time - effectively, this is only of use in hotstint sessions where the session time is important.

TODO: Post race penalties and disqualifications aren't yet applied to the final race positions/gaps. This is planned for a future release.

Serving Penalties

When a penalty (stop and go or drive through) has been served, this can be noted by the penalty served option. The penalty will be cleared from that lap onwards.
1628328418227.png

Subsequent laps will show no penalty (unless there is a previous penalty that still hasn't been served, in which case it will revert to that penalty).
1628328439093.png

Delete Penalty

A penalty can be completely removed using the delete penalty option. If there is any un-served penalty prior to this, then that penalty will be applied to subsequent laps.

Bug fixes​

• Teams not displaying properly in leaderboards
  • Blank sectors showing as fastest times (ie 0) and messing up the heatmap

Would it be possible to have the popup at session end only to popup when a new PB (with given car) on a track is achieved and/or when a new fastest lap was achieved in the session for the track overall, from all people aka new first place in leaderboard.

I've just tried a MP practice session and can't reproduce (all laps were recorded). Can you export the diagnostics (instructions here) and I'll try to see why this is happening
Thanks, its uploaded.

-bx4wAhOlKx1FqzcJz59p2RF6n_p5klg_Td4UBP5Fng

Additionally, the bugfix where empty sector treated as fastest is not working for some entries as below
1628649269400.png

Would it be possible to have the popup at session end only to popup when a new PB (with given car) on a track is achieved and/or when a new fastest lap was achieved in the session for the track overall, from all people aka new first place in leaderboard.
The following setting should only display pop-ups on PB
1628665626253.png

I'll have to think about a pop-up for ARC leaderboard records - the mechanism is a bit more complex

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back