ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
not sure if possible in the data output, but would be really nice to be able to have bop with session data if possible. otherwise, this is a brilliant tool I'd recommend to all

Last edited:
not sure if possible in the data output, but would be really nice to be able to have bop with session data if possible. otherwise, this is a brilliant tool I'd recommend to all
Unfortunately, BOP isn't in the information that ACC publishes.

However, if you are talking about just LFM races, it looks as though they supply some details for their custom BOP, so I might be able to do something for just these

Hi Doug, something strange happens in conjunction with the Nordschleife. See the field "Duration" on the left side. Its about a 25min race with AI and I would expect 25 mins instead of 1500 secs.

Screenshot 2024-04-04 230944.png

Last edited:
Hi Doug,
I just made a small donation for the great work you are doing.
If it were possible, I would like to see a chart like the one I enclose for the races.

ciao
Flavio

Attachments

• race chart.png
    race chart.png
    352.5 KB · Views: 14
Hi Doug,
I guess you can't know the name of the setup file that was used for a session do you? It would have been useful to see the setup name in the session table... just in case ;)

Cheers!

Hi Doug, not sure if this is Nordschleife specific but I just jumped in, did a joker lap & (record) lap but it wasn't saved, the session failed to store (doesn't appear in the session list). I was running simhub & a program of my own reading SHM. The log sees the lap but gets the error below. I exported diagnostics in case it help, user id
vVeJnTzXeU-fKFtss8S6LoZzn1GGmuXPvNuKZ8xs3Do

[00000016-00.1|25.7|258] 2024-04-08 13:26:28 ERROR ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.storeSession : Exception storing session - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at ACCResults.SharedMemory.ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.storeSession() in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\SharedMemory\ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.cs:line 2135
Caused by :
at ACCResults.SharedMemory.ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.storeSession() in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\SharedMemory\ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.cs:line 2135
at ACCResults.SharedMemory.ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.processOldSession(ACCsPageFileGraphic accGraphic, Boolean firstTime) in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\SharedMemory\ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.cs:line 1910
at ACCResults.SharedMemory.ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.storeCompletedSession(Boolean firstTime) in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\SharedMemory\ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.cs:line 1580
at ACCResults.SharedMemory.ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.graphicMemoryUpdated(ACCsPageFileGraphic accGraphic, Boolean firstTime) in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\SharedMemory\ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.cs:line 1365
at ACCResults.SharedMemory.ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.readGraphicMemory(ACCSharedMemory`1 graphicMemory, Boolean firstTime) in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\SharedMemory\ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.cs:line 987
at ACCResults.SharedMemory.ARCSharedMemoryMonitor..ctor() in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\SharedMemory\ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.cs:line 443
at ACCResults.SharedMemory.ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.SharedMemoryMonitor() in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\SharedMemory\ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.cs:line 222
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Hi Doug,
I guess you can't know the name of the setup file that was used for a session do you? It would have been useful to see the setup name in the session table... just in case ;)

Cheers!
Hi,
I'm not quite sure what you mean. Are you talking about the car setup or something else? If the car setup, ACC doesn't give visibility of that

ACC Results Companion V1.24.0 Released (here)
A position chart has been added to display the change of positions throughout a race. Right click on the laps of a session and select Display Position Chart.
Z130iRo.png

Drivers are shown in their initial starting positions with lines showing their positions on each lap.
BoHgFEV.png

You can zoom in by highlighting the region to zoom into with your mouse. Note you can zoom in on either X or Y axis or both. To zoom out, click the "-" icon at the left/top of the scrollbar.

T3DUFoq.gif

Finally, thanks to all those who have donated - I really appreciate it

Last edited:
Hi Doug,
Thanks for this valuable tool. How can I transfer the information/database to a new PC?

BRG Nikolaus
Hi,
All the data is held in <Documents>\ACCResults (unless you have moved it to a different folder). The quickest way is to go to the ACC Settings page and click the Open ACC Results data folder button (on the ARC Folder line)
RqfACnD.png

If you want to save on space, you can delete the following folders

<Documents>\ACCResults\Backup\DB
<Documents>\ACCResults\Packages

Then copy the whole ACCResults folder to the new PC - same location. Install and start up ACC RC and check you can see the data - if not, go to the ACC Settings page to check the location and contents of the ARC Folder

As a side note, you should always be backing up <Documents>\ACCResults - for instance, mine is on OneDrive for continuous backups

ACC Results Companion V1.24.0 Released (here)
A position chart has been added to display the change of positions throughout a race. Right click on the laps of a session and select Display Position Chart.
Z130iRo.png

Drivers are shown in their initial starting positions with lines showing their positions on each lap.
BoHgFEV.png

You can zoom in by highlighting the region to zoom into with your mouse. Note you can zoom in on either X or Y axis or both. To zoom out, click the "-" icon at the left/top of the scrollbar.

T3DUFoq.gif

Finally, thanks to all those who have donated - I really appreciate it

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back