ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
And multiplayer also
Can you try out 1.16.15. This cleans up old broadcast connections and has better logging so I can see if anything is left dangling.

I've only tested it on a race weekend (ie 3 sessions) and I can't reproduce your issue yet.

Try selecting Disable UDP Polling. This is only really necessary for spectator sessions and multi-driver MP races.
1668269240257.png

If you still get issues, can you export diagnostics again (broadcast dump files will automatically be included)

Can you try out 1.16.15. This cleans up old broadcast connections and has better logging so I can see if anything is left dangling.

I've only tested it on a race weekend (ie 3 sessions) and I can't reproduce your issue yet.

Try selecting Disable UDP Polling. This is only really necessary for spectator sessions and multi-driver MP races.
View attachment 616436
If you still get issues, can you export diagnostics again (broadcast dump files will automatically be included)
Hi Doug! It's fixed! Tried it in MP and SP and it works! Until now anything i did, didn't reproduced the issue.
So many thanks for your time and thanks for your amazing feedback. I'll keep you informed if anything changes (hope not)

Hi Doug! It's fixed! Tried it in MP and SP and it works! Until now anything i did, didn't reproduced the issue.
So many thanks for your time and thanks for your amazing feedback. I'll keep you informed if anything changes (hope not)
Good to hear. By the way, remember to turn off Dump Broadcast Messages otherwise it will keep generating big files

Hi!

Just looking for some help with setting it up. When I launch the app it asks for Port input and passwords?

Super new to this kind of stuff, is anyone able to shed some light plesae? :)

Cheers,
Adam

Attachments

• dsadsa.jpg
    dsadsa.jpg
    365.7 KB · Views: 43
Open file C:\Users\<Your user name>\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config\broadcasting.json with a text editor.

You'll find what's need to be set in this dialog according to your ACC settings.

Last edited:
Hi!

Just looking for some help with setting it up. When I launch the app it asks for Port input and passwords?

Super new to this kind of stuff, is anyone able to shed some light plesae? :)

Cheers,
Adam
Normal port is 9000 and default connection password is asd. Command password isn't required. I'd recommend sticking with these values as other apps connecting to ACC may expect these values.

The above dialog attempts to create <your documents folder>\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config\broadcasting.json

If it fails (it doesn't have permission etc), it may be easier to create it by hand. Drop the below file in the ACC config folder

Attachments

• broadcasting.json
    182 bytes · Views: 43
ACC Results Companion 1.16.16 Released (here)

Weather Widget

New widget showing current weather/track conditions
QoS8sgW.png

The first time this is used, the widget will be displayed in the top left corner of the main monitor showing just one row (air temperature). Drag the widget to your preferred position. To display extra information, right click and select any other rows.

Note for the Rain (Current), Rain (10 Minutes) and Rain (30 Minutes), there have been reports that ACC may report incorrect values in random weather when the rain is transitioning, so don't rely on these too much.

sQX3uQm.png

zvj3X0g.png

Autoscaling Fix
When the new tab control was added, the incorrect scaling option was used. If anything other than a resolution of 3440x1440 was used, some of the controls may have been incorrectly scaled (including missing scroll bars). This should be fixed now.

Last edited:
I tried to add a 30 second penalty. Nothing happens. It only says +30 seconds. But the drivers saty in the same position.
Then I right-clicked the session and clicked 'fix session', and now the session is gone. Maybe it's me, but the program does not make sense to me somehow. What am I doing wrong?

When I host a race and someone gets a penalty, and does not take it, the end result does not the match game. How can I fix this?
Unfortunately. ACC doesn't report penalties. You can manually add them in ARC though.
1668981848099.png

For more details, press F1 to bring up the help, then go to Sessions Page -> Lap details View -> Penalties

Is it possible, when you apply that penalty, to update the order of the end result? So in my case the 3rd paced driver got 30 seconds, and ended in 4th because of that.

Last edited:
It looks like it might be broken now - the ordering appears incorrect when I add a penalty now. I'll have to look into it
@CypherMK - there were a couple of bugs that crept in here.

• The adjusted positions weren't always being fed back to the display
  • Penalties didn't work for SP as the timestamps weren't saved
If I can get things tested by the weekend, I'll push out an update

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 24 42.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 29 51.8%