ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi there! It seems that i also suffer from app crashing before an event.
Have done a race weekend (3 quali - race) and the app didn't record from the second quali (figured out after the race..)
Is there anything i can do from my side?
Many thanks

User ID: DZQYlHAykE4SrOSkGkuJ-E5LgQxtAgQnSqnPP6TdDh0

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for this application it's very good, and i like it very much!
Yesterday from our league , i tried to add a penalty after the race into a session tag of the software , to one player. When i add ,correctly the software add the penalty and i seen the position of the play increase from 3 to 6..but when i add this race into my league i seen the position return to original , steel i seen the +15 penalty added before..and into the tag leagues i seen the not correctly calculation of the points for the players , because for the player with the penalty the software put the 3th position and not the 6 position...i wrong i something or it's a bug?
Thks for support

Yesterday from our league , i tried to add a penalty after the race into a session tag of the software , to one player. When i add ,correctly the software add the penalty and i seen the position of the play increase from 3 to 6..but when i add this race into my league i seen the position return to original , steel i seen the +15 penalty added before..and into the tag leagues i seen the not correctly calculation of the points for the players , because for the player with the penalty the software put the 3th position and not the 6 position...i wrong i something or it's a bug?
Thks for support
It looks like I never got around to implementing this.

I'll add it to the list of things to fix

Hi Doug, ARC crashed for me three times since the update to 1.16.11. All of them were during a session. Had no crashes in previous versions for quite some time.
How can I help you to get to the root of that?

Doug Duthie updated ACC Results Companion with a new update entry:

ACC Results Companion V1.16.12

• BUGFIX: Exceptions in certain circumstances where car driver not yet available - could prevent session from being saved
  • UI Tweaks:
    • Replacement tab control - supports dark mode better
    • All controls now flat rather than 3D - more consistency between dark and standard mode
    • Combo boxes and date picker improved - drop down button improved look in dark mode...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Doug, there is a small typo in the Fuel tab. The button should be "Re-calculate" instead of "Re-calculat".

1667070887410.png

Hello Doug!
First of all many many thanks for this beautiful application and your support.
I updated the app and it continues to crash between sessions and I wonder if its possible to have a conflict between ARC and CrewChief. Always running them together. Is it possible?

Hello Doug!
First of all many many thanks for this beautiful application and your support.
I updated the app and it continues to crash between sessions and I wonder if its possible to have a conflict between ARC and CrewChief. Always running them together. Is it possible?
There shouldn't be a conflict - I use both myself.

Can you upload the diagnostics against and I'll have another look

Just uploaded it.
DZQYlHAykE4SrOSkGkuJ-E5LgQxtAgQnSqnPP6TdDh
This won't be a quick fix unfortunately.

A new connection is required for each session. ACC sometimes sends old events on previous sessions (repeated info) so these must be discarded.

What is happening with you is that for a new session, I'm seeing messages reported as being from both the new and old sessions....those with the old session ID are being discarded so the session isn't being recorded.

I'm going to have to trace through the code to see is there is the possibility of getting the session IDs mixed or if it is on ACC's side

This won't be a quick fix unfortunately.

A new connection is required for each session. ACC sometimes sends old events on previous sessions (repeated info) so these must be discarded.

What is happening with you is that for a new session, I'm seeing messages reported as being from both the new and old sessions....those with the old session ID are being discarded so the session isn't being recorded.

I'm going to have to trace through the code to see is there is the possibility of getting the session IDs mixed or if it is on ACC's side
Good morning Doug!
I don't know if this helps, but it could be a clue to something.
Crew Chief also sometimes has issues between sessions. Even if it's still running, i don't hear anything, it's like acc won't sent any info to crew chief.
I don't really know if I did anything wrong in both setups, I remember manually entering udp ports or something like that but I'm not sure if i've done it correctly. (sorry i'm not that good at networking stuff).

Thks for support
After the last update 1.16.13 unfortunately still not work.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 52 27.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 33 17.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 37 19.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 5.8%