ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for the great app! One question: Is it possible to start the application minimized? I start it automatically at login, but always have to minimize the app.
Yes indeed. Go to the ARC icon in the taskbar, right click and click Hide when Minimized.

1645008481466.png

Then, when ARC starts, it will always start minimised. To display the UI, click Show

View attachment 544332
getting this on start up, how do I troubleshoot this?

These are the log files that is showing when I was practicing. View attachment 544333
It looks like ARC can't find the ACC data folder. Go to the setting page and check the ACC Data Folder is pointing to the correct location (it should be <Documents>\Assetto Corsa Competizione ). If you have moved your documents library, or migrated to a new PC, this can be the issue.
1645738290929.png

If this doesn't solve it, can you export the diagnostics (instructions here) and I'll check what is going on

Hey, I was playing a race with three drivers (three stints). The country flag is not correct. It is using the country flag of the first driver (real driver) every time. Is there a way to fix this cosmetic bug?

Hey, I was playing a race with three drivers (three stints). The country flag is not correct. It is using the country flag of the first driver (real driver) every time. Is there a way to fix this cosmetic bug?
I haven't got any recent examples for multiplayer driver stints to verify the problem - Can you export the diagnostics (instructions here)

Last edited:
But....... i did few sessions today and only the laast one was saved. I sent you the diagnostic report.
Edit:
But again.... after reopening ARC the sessions apeared suddenly. Sorry
I can't see anything of concern in the logs.

However, when you end a race it should notify the various pages to update. While the sessions are being saved, I guess it is possible that the events aren't being serviced. I note that your system is peaking at 70% at times - if the core(s) that ARC is running on is maxed out at certain times, this could make the events slow to be serviced. I also know that at the end of sessions ARC is doing far too much work - I'm working to make this much more efficient for the next release which is currently in testing.

The other possibility is some actions (eg double clicking on a circuits/leaderboard line) put a filter on the sessions page to only show the relevant row. You can reset the filter by pressing the Clear button - this forces a refresh of the data.

I see - this was an early design decision. For single player, your driver is always replaced with your details.

I'll add in an option so you can switch between you details and the virtual driver
View attachment 545538

View attachment 545539
Within the json export I already saw the diffrent drivers (driverFirstName, driverLastName, driverNickName). But the "nationality" number was always of the first (real ) driver. If possible that should be fixed,too.

Within the json export I already saw the diffrent drivers (driverFirstName, driverLastName, driverNickName). But the "nationality" number was always of the first (real ) driver. If possible that should be fixed,too.
I'm confused...I just exported your race laps and this is what I got (ie when you export with "Display Original Drivers", the nationality code of the driver, rather than the player is shown)

1646208657055.png
Just for consistency and clarity, I'll include a formatted output (ie an option to output fields exactly as formatted in the list control, so you see nationality descriptions rather than codes)

Last edited:
When I click the download button I get the following file "ACCResults.1.14.3.zip" and not the 1.14.13 that is the latest version. Is this the expected behavior?
I might have cocked up and uploaded the wrong zip. A new release will be out at the weekend (I’m away at the moment and can’t fix it). If you can’t wait, install the above and you’ll get the option to download the latest (via the install latest button on the first page)

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 42 37.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 64 56.6%