ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dark mode please...

I looked at this a long time ago. As I use fairly archaic Windows controls, they don't play very well with dark mode. I started to create my own that do support it, but I had issues with a couple of controls...basically - they looked crap in dark mode. After that, I lost interest, so it probably isn't going to happen anytime soon

me again, thanks for the implementation of VR mode!

one more thing, the pressures in the results table (p FL). I think they are the pressures when going over start/finish. Is it possible to display the average pressure of the whole lap?

greets

me again, thanks for the implementation of VR mode!

one more thing, the pressures in the results table (p FL). I think they are the pressures when going over start/finish. Is it possible to display the average pressure of the whole lap?

greets

I'll have a think about it. Are you looking for just an average between the start and end of lap pressures or are you after a more granular average to take account of spikes throughout the lap? I suspect (ie dread) the latter is more useful

Well, I do it in motec currently.
I'm looking at the average pressures of the left tyres in right hand corners (can be filtered by lateral acceleration or steering angle) and the same in the other direction for the right tyres.

but overall average pressure over the whole lap would be a nice first step!

@luuser ,@MB190E - OK. I can take tyre temperature/pressures in 1 second samples over the lap and store the lap averages.

I won't do averages over sessions until ACC provides information about the tyre set in use (otherwise it is a bit meaningless if you change tyres)

Hi Doug and thank you so much for your effort ... I tried your app and I have to say it looks great, but I just can't save a session ... it seems the problem is in the ARCSharedMemory but I can't find a solution ... I sent you the log file and my id is pL1sfyLOjo2b-9XdoIFn76I3i4rgyLncwX10O2itdLA ... I really hope you can help me. Thank you.

Hello everyone,
I recently installed the ACC results companion V1.11.2 program on my PC but I can't get any data.
I also started a session on acc with telemetry enabled but nothing appears in the programm.
I also get an error message when launching the program as you can see in the screen capture. I have checked all the instructions but nothing happens, no result appears.
Could you please help me?
Thanks a lot for your support

Attachments

• Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    904.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    658.6 KB · Views: 239
Hi Doug and thank you so much for your effort ... I tried your app and I have to say it looks great, but I just can't save a session ... it seems the problem is in the ARCSharedMemory but I can't find a solution ... I sent you the log file and my id is pL1sfyLOjo2b-9XdoIFn76I3i4rgyLncwX10O2itdLA ... I really hope you can help me. Thank you.

It looks like ACC isn't responding to connection requests. One thing you could try is increasing the timeout in the Settings page

1615551538270.png

The default is 10 seconds. Try increasing it to 20. To check if this have worked, join a new session (this can be single player). You don't have to start driving. ARC will attempt to get a connection with ACC. Go to the log page. If you still see the messages in red (ie : Broadcast connection overdue for 11 seconds - connection will be retried), then it still hasn't worked

Example of issue:

1615551796962.png

Example of connection working
1615552073661.png

It if still doesn't work, there's a few things you can try
  • If you use CrewChief, see if that is working (it uses a similar mechanism). If it works then it is an issue with my app. if it doesn't then it is an issue with ACC
  • If you are running a firewall, check both ACC and ARC aren't blocked, and UDP connections to port 9000 are allowed
  • Open task manager. With ARC and ACC running, with ACC just in the Drive menu, there should be plenty of cpu capacity (for instance, for me it is 50% cpu)
If none of the above helps, I guess we can look at the ACC logs to see if there are any issues reported

Hello everyone,
I recently installed the ACC results companion V1.11.2 program on my PC but I can't get any data.
I also started a session on acc with telemetry enabled but nothing appears in the programm.
I also get an error message when launching the program as you can see in the screen capture. I have checked all the instructions but nothing happens, no result appears.
Could you please help me?
Thanks a lot for your support
When the dialog pops up...
capture-png.454005

press Save. This attempts to save ACC's broadcasting setup file. If this doesn't work, go to ACC's folder. A quick way, is to go to the Settings page and click the Open ACC folder button (marked in red below)
1615552710702.png

This brings up an explorer window. Go into the Config sub folder and check if there is a broadcasting.json file
1615552817257.png

If not, create a new file with this name and edit it with the following contents

JSON:
{
    "updListenerPort": 9000,
    "connectionPassword": "asd",
    "commandPassword": ""
}

Thanks a lot for your answer :)
I have pressed "save" and i have the message that the file doesn't exist.
I have checked in the folder " config" and the file broadcasting.json exists.
Here you have the screen captures.
Thanks

Attachments

• Capture5.PNG
    Capture5.PNG
    791.9 KB · Views: 65
  • Capture4.PNG
    Capture4.PNG
    367.4 KB · Views: 56
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    914.9 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
It looks like ACC isn't responding to connection requests. One thing you could try is increasing the timeout in the Settings page

View attachment 454007

The default is 10 seconds. Try increasing it to 20. To check if this have worked, join a new session (this can be single player). You don't have to start driving. ARC will attempt to get a connection with ACC. Go to the log page. If you still see the messages in red (ie : Broadcast connection overdue for 11 seconds - connection will be retried), then it still hasn't worked

Example of issue:

View attachment 454011

Example of connection working
View attachment 454012

It if still doesn't work, there's a few things you can try
  • If you use CrewChief, see if that is working (it uses a similar mechanism). If it works then it is an issue with my app. if it doesn't then it is an issue with ACC
  • If you are running a firewall, check both ACC and ARC aren't blocked, and UDP connections to port 9000 are allowed
  • Open task manager. With ARC and ACC running, with ACC just in the Drive menu, there should be plenty of cpu capacity (for instance, for me it is 50% cpu)
If none of the above helps, I guess we can look at the ACC logs to see if there are any issues reported
Ok, thanks ... very fast response. I enabled port 9000 on UDP in the router, and tried to disable the windows firewall ... unfortunately nothing, and the access log I don't even know where to get it ... I sent you your log with id pL1sfyLOjo2b-9XdoIFn76I3i4rgyLncwX10O2itdLA ... problem more difficult than expected damn ...
Also tried in MP ... nothing.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for your answer :)
I have pressed "save" and i have the message that the file doesn't exist.
I have checked in the folder " config" and the file broadcasting.json exists.
Here you have the screen captures.
Thanks

The first error window doesn't say that file is missing, it doesn't have access right to write it. So as Doug said, either edit this file by yourself with the content that is just above your post or start ACCResult in administrator mode to do this write operation (you only have to do it once).

edit :
also one thing is wrong in your ACCResult configuration, ACC Data folder doesn't point to the right folder, it shouldn't point to "Desktop" but should point to

<YourDrive and user name>\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\

Last edited:
Ok, thanks ... very fast response. I enabled port 9000 on UDP in the router, and tried to disable the windows firewall ... unfortunately nothing, and the access log I don't even know where to get it ... I sent you your log with id pL1sfyLOjo2b-9XdoIFn76I3i4rgyLncwX10O2itdLA ... problem more difficult than expected damn ...
Also tried in MP ... nothing.

OK - Another thing to try. If you haven't already done so, install the Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server from Steam. Check where steam installs it. Go to view=->Settings on Steam

1615573499255.png

Go to Downloads->Steam Library Folders and check the default folder.

Now go to the folder <Steam Folder>\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server\sdk\broadcasting\Testclient

Start Kunos' test broadcasting client - ksBroadcastingTestClient.exe. Now start an ACC session (the Drive menu is sufficient). In the test client, press connect
1615573735269.png

If ACC's broadcast interface is working, then you'll see sall the cars in the sesssion
1615573793366.png

If it works, then it is a problem with my app. If not can you zip up the folder C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved\Logs - we'll need to look at ACC logs to see if there is an issue there

The first error window doesn't say that file is missing, it doesn't have access right to write it. So as Doug said, either edit this file by yourself with the content that is just above your post or start ACCResult in administrator mode to do this write operation (you only have to do it once).

edit :
also one thing is wrong in your ACCResult configuration, ACC Data folder doesn't point to the right folder, it shouldn't point to "Desktop" but should point to

<YourDrive and user name>\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\

That's exactly right - the ACC Data Folder is pointing to the wrong location (which is why ARC can't find the file)

thanks @unpierrot

OK - Another thing to try. If you haven't already done so, install the Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server from Steam. Check where steam installs it. Go to view=->Settings on Steam

View attachment 454145
Go to Downloads->Steam Library Folders and check the default folder.

Now go to the folder <Steam Folder>\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server\sdk\broadcasting\Testclient

Start Kunos' test broadcasting client - ksBroadcastingTestClient.exe. Now start an ACC session (the Drive menu is sufficient). In the test client, press connect
View attachment 454146
If ACC's broadcast interface is working, then you'll see sall the cars in the sesssion
View attachment 454147
If it works, then it is a problem with my app. If not can you zip up the folder C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved\Logs - we'll need to look at ACC logs to see if there is an issue there
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work ... I attach files ...
Ops, does not accept rar, I attach the individual files that are there ...

Attachments

• AC2.doc
    186.9 KB · Views: 162
  • AC2-backup-2021.03.12-09.16.36.doc
    693.6 KB · Views: 122
  • AC2-backup-2021.03.12-09.29.54.doc
    656.8 KB · Views: 103
  • AC2-backup-2021.03.12-09.37.11.doc
    656.7 KB · Views: 228
  • AC2-backup-2021.03.12-09.42.01.doc
    176 KB · Views: 102
  • AC2-backup-2021.03.12-10.08.21.doc
    171.6 KB · Views: 86
  • AC2-backup-2021.03.12-14.18.36.doc
    171.7 KB · Views: 109
  • AC2-backup-2021.03.12-14.21.17.doc
    171.8 KB · Views: 61
  • AC2-backup-2021.03.12-14.37.27.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 133
  • AC2-backup-2021.03.12-14.48.57.doc
    656.5 KB · Views: 55
  • AC2-backup-2021.03.12-15.03.08.doc
    670.1 KB · Views: 146
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work ... I attach files ...
Ops, does not accept rar, I attach the individual files that are there ...

I can't see anything obvious in the logs

• Can you confirm if you have tried running ksBroadcastingTestClient.exe - include a screenshot after you press Connect
  • Open a command window with admin rights (press Windows start button, type Command Prompt - right click on the command Prompt icon and select Run as Administrator
  • Type the following command
  • Code:
    netstat -anob -p UDP
  • You should see the following lines in the output
  • Code:
    [AC2-Win64-Shipping.exe]
      UDP    0.0.0.0:9000           *:*                                    13124
     [AC2-Win64-Shipping.exe]
      UDP    0.0.0.0:27015          *:*                                    13124
     [AC2-Win64-Shipping.exe]
      UDP    0.0.0.0:27036          *:*                                    1796
  • The port numbers of the 2nd two instances might be different, but the first line with 0.0.0.0:9000 should be there

I can't see anything obvious in the logs

• Can you confirm if you have tried running ksBroadcastingTestClient.exe - include a screenshot after you press Connect
  • Open a command window with admin rights (press Windows start button, type Command Prompt - right click on the command Prompt icon and select Run as Administrator
  • Type the following command
  • Code:
    netstat -anob -p UDP
  • You should see the following lines in the output
  • Code:
    [AC2-Win64-Shipping.exe]
    UDP 0.0.0.0:9000 *:* 13124
    [AC2-Win64-Shipping.exe]
    UDP 0.0.0.0:27015 *:* 13124
    [AC2-Win64-Shipping.exe]
      UDP    0.0.0.0:27036          *:*                                    1796
  • The port numbers of the 2nd two instances might be different, but the first line with 0.0.0.0:9000 should be there

@marymas - I've just noticed something. There's a slight bug in the memory meter but it might highlight an issue. Basically it throws a warning if the memory used by the app is greater than the available memory. If you are maxxed out on memory, this could be an issue

While ACC and ARC are running, can you open Task Manager, click "More details" if it shows at the bottom and got to the Performance page, click on Memory and screenshot it

1615625039886.png

@marymas - I've just noticed something. There's a slight bug in the memory meter but it might highlight an issue. Basically it throws a warning if the memory used by the app is greater than the available memory. If you are maxxed out on memory, this could be an issue

While ACC and ARC are running, can you open Task Manager, click "More details" if it shows at the bottom and got to the Performance page, click on Memory and screenshot it

View attachment 454278
It seems to me you are fixing things that have nothing to do with your app ... let's hope for a fee not too high in the end ...
1) I confirm that I have run ksBroadcastingTestClient.exe
2) I ran netstat -anob -p UDP as administrator and I confirm the presence of the opening port 9000
3) screenshot of task manager
4) Question ... is it possible that this problem is attributable to my provider?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    124.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 2.png
    2.png
    87.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 3 (2).png
    3 (2).png
    2 MB · Views: 53
  • 4.txt
    3.6 KB · Views: 76