• Support for British GT circuits
  • 2020 versions of ICGT circuits
  • Optional notes for sessions
  • Add to teams from Laps list
  • Enrich brake bias for SP race
  • Restore pages to state when closed
  • Option to clear all saved settings on certain pages
  • Increase combo box size for track filter to accommodate longer track names
  • Session car will now show as "N/A" rather than "Unknown Car" if no player laps completed (to differentiate from error condition)
  • Help button...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ACC Results Companion V1.11.0 Released (here)

Headlines:

British GT Tracks

Proper names/graphics for the British GT tracks added. Note I've added 2020 versions for these as well as these are listed in the ACC Stats (by the same reasoning, I've also added 2020 versions of the ICGT tracks)

Session Notes

The Notes field is editable and you can put whatever description you want here.

1613160712307.png

If a session row has notes, they will be displayed in the tooltip when mousing over a row.
1613160727071.png

Remembering Stuff
When you re-open ARC, it should attempt to restore most things as when it was last running
  • Position (better checking on allowable positions)
  • Any filters last applied
  • You can clear these filters if you want by right clicking on the page header and selecting Clear Selection
Leaderboards
  • If you don't like that the leaderboard download is taking a while you can pause it (right click on the progress bar and select Pause.. It will commit records so far downloaded and you can resume it later if you want
  • 1613161143791.png
  • Leaderboard records with zero fuel will now be excluded. There were too many suspicious looking times
  • Find Player -
  • On the leaderboard, you can scroll to your next or previous leaderboard records by pressing the Player up/down buttons
  • 3nXXmpE.png

Full updates listed here

Attachments

• 1613161363850.png
    1613161363850.png
    842.6 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
CPU usage of ARC is in the 8-10% range whenever I check during a race (i5-6600K).

Hi,
Sorry it's taken a while to get back to you. That last race you had was much worse - it appears that very few lap completed notifications are getting through for any of the cars.

Can you install the new version (1.11.0) and choose SuperVerbose logging
1613162119918.png

This will output the raw broadcast events received directly from ACC. There isn't much overhead to this (one or 2 lines per car per lap). It will also report any bad data received on the API.

If you get missed laps again, upload the diagnostics again and give me a shout. I'll probably also need to see the ACC logs in case anything odd is going on in that side

Hi,
Sorry it's taken a while to get back to you. That last race you had was much worse - it appears that very few lap completed notifications are getting through for any of the cars.

Can you install the new version (1.11.0) and choose SuperVerbose logging
View attachment 444922
This will output the raw broadcast events received directly from ACC. There isn't much overhead to this (one or 2 lines per car per lap). It will also report any bad data received on the API.

If you get missed laps again, upload the diagnostics again and give me a shout. I'll probably also need to see the ACC logs in case anything odd is going on in that side
Thanks a lot. Will do so and report back to you if I see missing laps again. Currently I do not have an endurance event with driver swap planned for the next weeks, but there will be another one for sure.

Another thing:
In the session view, when clicking on a session, the initial sorting always seems to be by lap time. Even though the Position column is marked with the sorting arrow.
In addition I'd love to see that the default to be for "Player Car" and "All Cars" sorted by Lap# and "All Cars" by Position.

Last edited:
Doug I'm confused by something. I have made teams and added members to them. I had a race today and you can see that everyone in the race session is also in the team I created. However, when I look at the leaderboard, I can't see all these people. It does not matter if I remove the team filter, the people that are missing are missing whether there is a filter or not.

I tried a different session, with different drivers on a different team and the same result. Only some drivers will show, not all.

I added and removed members from the team and added them back, restarted the application several times just in case some database isn't read.

If you're looking for someone specific as an example, you can see Kieran Clifford in the session, and on the team but not in the leaderboard. But he is not the only one missing and as I mentioned, this happens with others too, even if the team filter is removed, some drivers simply don't show up in the leaderboard at all even though they are in multiple sessions.

Is there something I'm missing?

ARC1.PNG
ARC2.PNG
ARC3.PNG

Last edited:
Doug I'm confused by something. I have made teams and added members to them. I had a race today and you can see that everyone in the race session is also in the team I created. However, when I look at the leaderboard, I can't see all these people. It does not matter if I remove the team filter, the people that are missing are missing whether there is a filter or not.

I tried a different session, with different drivers on a different team and the same result. Only some drivers will show, not all.

I added and removed members from the team and added them back, restarted the application several times just in case some database isn't read.

If you're looking for someone specific as an example, you can see Kieran Clifford in the session, and on the team but not in the leaderboard. But he is not the only one missing and as I mentioned, this happens with others too, even if the team filter is removed, some drivers simply don't show up in the leaderboard at all even though they are in multiple sessions.

Is there something I'm missing?

View attachment 445322View attachment 445323View attachment 445324

Ah - this looks like an issue. Somewhere along the line it looks like it stopped displaying players who don't use ARC. I'll have to see if I can re-instate those

EDIT: It was an unforeseen side-effect of excluding dodgy results with zero fuel (fuel is unknown for other MP players). These have been re-instatied now. In addition, the leaderboard query was annoying me as it was getting really slow, especially for Monza. This should be a bit snappier now

Last edited:
Hello,
first of all a big
Thank You for creating this application! So many people benefit from your creation, while enjoying one of their passions. Not many people can say this without having a product based on latex ;)

I noticed a minuscule error in the "Sessions" tab. When you hover over "Player Car" it should be "just" and when you hover over "Final standings" it should be "classifications".

Thanks a lot. Will do so and report back to you if I see missing laps again. Currently I do not have an endurance event with driver swap planned for the next weeks, but there will be another one for sure.

Another thing:
In the session view, when clicking on a session, the initial sorting always seems to be by lap time. Even though the Position column is marked with the sorting arrow.
In addition I'd love to see that the default to be for "Player Car" and "All Cars" sorted by Lap# and "All Cars" by Position.

At the moment, the sorting for Player Car is lap number, for All Cars it is Lap then position, and for Final Standings it is just on final position. A limitation of the list control that I use is the column header sorting indicators are only displayed if you click on the column - they can't be set programatically. So initially, even though they are sorted, you won't be able to see the sort indicator

Hello,
first of all a big
Thank You for creating this application! So many people benefit from your creation, while enjoying one of their passions. Not many people can say this without having a product based on latex ;)

I noticed a minuscule error in the "Sessions" tab. When you hover over "Player Car" it should be "just" and when you hover over "Final standings" it should be "classifications".

I'm not sure I understand. What is the issue?
1613342217802.png

1613342234198.png

1613342254193.png

Attachments

• 1613342184722.png
    1613342184722.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 38
At the moment, the sorting for Player Car is lap number, for All Cars it is Lap then position, and for Final Standings it is just on final position. A limitation of the list control that I use is the column header sorting indicators are only displayed if you click on the column - they can't be set programatically. So initially, even though they are sorted, you won't be able to see the sort indicator
I was feeling stupid and tested it again. Yes, this seems to be the default behavior.
But I was able to break it. I clicked on some other columns for sorting and changed events and the Player Car / All Cars / Final Standings, and at some point it leads to this:
1613510484749.png

Position is selected but it is being sorted by Lap Time. And this odd behavior sticks, now any of the three views are sorted by lap times first.

I was feeling stupid and tested it again. Yes, this seems to be the default behavior.
But I was able to break it. I clicked on some other columns for sorting and changed events and the Player Car / All Cars / Final Standings, and at some point it leads to this:
View attachment 446139

Position is selected but it is being sorted by Lap Time. And this odd behavior sticks, now any of the three views are sorted by lap times first.

I see what you mean - I've managed to recreate it just once (and I can get it again). I'll see if I can find why it is messes up.

You should still be able to get the original sort order back by clicking the Position column header

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.