ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Doug, thanks once more for an amazing tool. I think I might have found a bug. I have now moved my ARC data folder using the GUI option twice, to my OneDrive locaton (in preparation for keeping my records when I move to a new PC), but when opening it up now, it seems to have twice reverted back to the default location "C:\Users\USER\Documents\ACCResults\"

It doesn't seem to "stick" if that makes sense.

Hi Doug, thanks once more for an amazing tool. I think I might have found a bug. I have now moved my ARC data folder using the GUI option twice, to my OneDrive locaton (in preparation for keeping my records when I move to a new PC), but when opening it up now, it seems to have twice reverted back to the default location "C:\Users\USER\Documents\ACCResults\"

It doesn't seem to "stick" if that makes sense.
If it moved the files ok, open Registry Editor and go to the following key - Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\ACCResults
1613645465731.png

Make sure moveFolder is set to False and UserFolder is set to the location you want it to be

Thank you very much for implementing the "find user in leader board buttons" !

Is it possible to auto center the user in the center of the screen to completely avoid having to scroll after finding our entry?

I cannot seem to find a way to remove a user from a team I have added them to. Am I overlooking something?
I am using one of the teams to add track records and milestone lap times I aspire - that way I can see quickly where I stand in regards to overall record and the pace I aim at.
After I achieve a milestone I would like to remove that user from my "lap times" team but I cannot find a way to do that.

Feature request:
Is is possible to implement this behavior:
- open Session tab
- double click on any of my lap times in a session
- automatically jump to leaderboard with the same track and racing class selected and jump to my current record lap in that leaderboard

Alternatively add this functionality to a right click context menu.

This would be truly fantastic.

Feature Request 2:

Could we have in the app settings a selection with tick marks at which tabs to display / hide in the app ?
Some of the tabs I never use and hiding them would streamline the app a bit and make navigating the tabs a little quicker.
Maybe additionally colour code the tabs would also improve navigation speed.

Thank you very much for implementing the "find user in leader board buttons" !

Is it possible to auto center the user in the center of the screen to completely avoid having to scroll after finding our entry?

I cannot seem to find a way to remove a user from a team I have added them to. Am I overlooking something?
I am using one of the teams to add track records and milestone lap times I aspire - that way I can see quickly where I stand in regards to overall record and the pace I aim at.
After I achieve a milestone I would like to remove that user from my "lap times" team but I cannot find a way to do that.

Feature request:
Is is possible to implement this behavior:
- open Session tab
- double click on any of my lap times in a session
- automatically jump to leaderboard with the same track and racing class selected and jump to my current record lap in that leaderboard

Alternatively add this functionality to a right click context menu.

This would be truly fantastic.

Feature Request 2:

Could we have in the app settings a selection with tick marks at which tabs to display / hide in the app ?
Some of the tabs I never use and hiding them would streamline the app a bit and make navigating the tabs a little quicker.
Maybe additionally colour code the tabs would also improve navigation speed.

I'll odd all those to the work queue.

For team members...
1613892665704.png

1613892715872.png

1613892753073.png

Hi! Just an info...we can set up a race in the fuel section and the app calculates the amount it needs for...but, could we add the formation lap or we must add 2-4 liters to be sure? Thank you

Hi! Just an info...we can set up a race in the fuel section and the app calculates the amount it needs for...but, could we add the formation lap or we must add 2-4 liters to be sure? Thank you

The fuel is calculated using the following
  • It looks for your average fuel consumption for the specified car and the specified track
  • It looks for your average lap time and then calculated how many laps it would expect you to do in the duration of the race
  • Using your average fuel/lap, it calculates your fuel consumption over just that period. However, this doesn't allow for a formation lap or if the leader is faster which would case one more lap than expected to run
Therefore, you can add in a safety margin of a given number of laps (I usually add 2)
1614099995307.png

Therefore in the above example, for a 20 minute race, based on my lap time, I would expect to run 14 laps. At an average of 2.45L per lap, that gives 35L (rounded up). Adding in 2 spare laps, brings me to 40L.

The spare laps are applied to both manual and automatic fuel calculations

Possibly...I'll check the options required for the launcher (although I'll have no way of testing it)
you need to add the following option
-vr hmd=OculusHMD

I think that adding an editable field in settings tab and using it to launch ACC will do the trick. And I think other hmd values are usable so better let user to set it.

edit : to start it with normal screen, you can use
-nohmd

Last edited:
you need to add the following option
-vr hmd=OculusHMD

I think that adding an editable field in settings tab and using it to launch ACC will do the trick. And I think other hmd values are usable so better let user to set it.

Thanks - do you happen to know the option for SteamVR? Is it just -vr ?

@luuser - I can't see if this would work. Can you do me a favour and do the following:-

• Open a cmd window
  • run the following commands (assuming steam is on the C: drive)
    • cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam"
    • steam -applaunch 805550 -vr hmd=OculusHMD
Does that work? If so, I'll incorporate it

ACC Results Companion V1.11.2 released (here)

Headlines:-

Tyre compounds and tracks
Tyre compounds are now available from ACC's shared memory interface. The available dry/wet tyres are should in the session page and the current tyre shown on each lap for the player. The tyre used will also be published on the ARC leaderboard.

As a side effect, I can now partially determine the track used. For GT3 cars only, if the car is running DHE tyres, then it is a 2020 track, otherwise it is the default (2018 or 2018/2019).

This is probably a good place to recap on what the different track years mean in ARC (rightly or wrongly).

• Originally, there was a differentiation as 4 tracks were re-surfaced in 2019 and there was a potential difference in possible times (the really noticeable one being Silverstone). So that you can compare like with like, different track years were introduced for these tracks. ACC doesn't report the differences, but you can re-assign a session using the Change Track Year dialog
  • 2020 introduces a different conundrum. All the tracks are the same, but GT3 cars run on DHE and not DHD2 tyres, and there is a potential time difference. As such, the 2020 tracks have been added in ARC
However, this departs slightly from ACC. ACC gives you stats for every track in 2020. However, depending on the car, track and season you may have identical performance to 2019**. ARC's intention is that a track is only classified as 2020 if you are running DHE tyres. You could probably argue a different way that things should be classified, but I'm really tied into design decisions from a year ago now. As a result, if you are running Cup, ST or a GT4 car, the track won't be classified as 2020. (you can still manually re-classify, but why would you want to?). Also, only GTWC tracks are classified as 2020. There are 2020 versions of IGTC/British GT tracks, but you won't get DHE tyres with these.

I'm sure this will all change if Kunos bring out another DLC

** I'm conveniently ignoring BOP

Track Status/Rain Intensity
More new shared memory fields. A version of the track status was already there, but this gives it is a different format. These will also be published on the leaderboard
1614418827516.png

Launch ACC in VR Mode
If you right click on the start ACC button, you can bring up the start options, to start in VR if desired.

Note: I can't test this works, but give it a go...
1614418966662.png

Leaderboard CSV Export
You can now right click in leaderboards to export to a CSV (either formatted or unformatted)

Fixes etc
Other fixes/minor change can be found here

Finally, thanks again to people who have donated - I'm blown away by your generosity

EDIT:
2 I forgot about

Leaderboard Jump to player
Player row now centred in list rather than at the top

Option to Hide Pages
Right click on the page tabs to hide/show pages
1614422613742.png

Happy racing

Last edited:
Hi
First, thanks for a awesome tool! I now end up using half my time looking at lap times instead of driving :D

I have found two small things that are either bugs or me beeing a stupid user :) In the session and leaderboard tabs the driver names seem to be coloured based on driver ratings (gold,silver,bronze). I have noticed that for my own name I am listed as silver, even though in ACC i am Gold. I was at silver when I installed ARC if that is relevant.

Also after downloading the ARC leaderboards I can no longer see my own time if I click "Ignore ARC Leaderboard" in the leaderboard tab. Clicking this allows me to see the times of the people I have actually raced against, and it would be nice to still see my own time there too.

Hi
First, thanks for a awesome tool! I now end up using half my time looking at lap times instead of driving :D

I have found two small things that are either bugs or me beeing a stupid user :) In the session and leaderboard tabs the driver names seem to be coloured based on driver ratings (gold,silver,bronze). I have noticed that for my own name I am listed as silver, even though in ACC i am Gold. I was at silver when I installed ARC if that is relevant.

Also after downloading the ARC leaderboards I can no longer see my own time if I click "Ignore ARC Leaderboard" in the leaderboard tab. Clicking this allows me to see the times of the people I have actually raced against, and it would be nice to still see my own time there too.

Regarding the first thing...it looks like that comes from the driver customisation page in ACC (ie you can change it). At the moment, I can't see any way to get at the dynamic driver category - come to think of it, I can't get to any of the other driver ratings either, so maybe that makes sense.

The leaderboard should work as you're wanting it to, so it sounds like something is going wrong. I can't reproduce locally though. Can you upload the diagnostics and I'll have a look (instructions here)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back