News ACC GT3 Series - Monday Nights

Was looking forward to the race tonight but I won’t make it.
was at the Oktoberfest, feel crap and now the corona app is pinging away :poop:

have a good race everyone !!

My Race Report.

Another strong race for me with my pace putting me up in the top 3, happy that its been improving as the season at the start of the year I was down in 5th through 8th most races.

Qualifying I just got 2nd with a 2:11.727 but a fair bit off Chris with his blisteringly quick 2:09.962!

In the race I held second for the first 23 minutes, racing hard with Andrew Sebastian on my rear bumper, every fast lap of mine he matched with us both pushing.

I had a slide at T1, lost two places down to fourth and stayed there for the rest of the race, both Andrew and Magnus Dalgren kept my pace with us all maintaining the gaps to the end. Great fun and a great challenge to find the grip in the rain.

Seems like the rest of the grid had a fairly clean race too from what I saw, hope that continues every week.

gt3 copy copy.jpg

Round 3 Winner - Chris Swan
Another great race from our ACC club community, especially in tricky conditions. I tried to get used to the Mclaren the past 2 races but couldn't "click" with it so didn't fancy my chances in the wet. Switching to my favourite car worked wonders and I'll be in the Aston for the rest of the season hopefully giving the top guys a run for their money!

P.S - If anyone is interested here is our Team RD24 pole lap from last year's ACCSS Spa 24hours - Our run is from 59:15

Last edited:
Watkins Glen Briefing

Weather forecast - Dry
weather.jpg

Start type
Short rolling start

Race Director's Notes
  • Usual club rules apply. The big ones are no chatting during qualifying or the race. Please wait for the last car to cross the line at the end of the race before chatting and if you knock someone off please hand the place back when safe to do so.
  • Turn on your radar - this massively helps to keep good awareness of cars around you
  • Mandatory pitstop for tyre change
  • The PIT entry is tight to the apex of the last turn - if you intend to pit either stay right or signal that you are entering the pit. If you have someone on the inside, please either back off then go in or go around again before trying to pit.

Last edited:
It was a little better for me today.
Made some changes to the TC and yes, felt a whole lot better. Still have to work on the strategy a bit. I finished with 35 liters of petrol. :O_o:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 11.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 12 9.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 8.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 45 36.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 74 59.2%