News ACC GT3 Series - Monday Nights

Does SGP not support dropped scores then? I know it doesnt make a difference to me this time but it could have if I got a couple points in that last race and im sure it makes a difference in the mid pack

I set it up so out of 8 events it drops your worst 2 scores, has it not done it?

I haven't had time to fully look in to the workings of it tbh, just set it when the series is being created.

You'll have to excuse my lack of brain power today as I'm juggling work and childcare haha.

Are you thinking if you take part in say 6 races, it should only count your best 4 results?

I was thinking the system was designed to drop your two worst scores if you took part in all 8 races. If you only did 6 or less the it won't drop any scores? So if someone manages to complete 8 races, but someone else only managed 6 they would still have a chance of doing well?

Out of interest, why would it drop the 2 worse scores?

Sorry, I just don’t know why it would remove the points

Edit
Ignore me, Chris just answered this, reading my mind!

Last edited:
I only changed results for people that raced more than 6 as the others dropped scores would be weeks they didnt race. I had two non points finishes so no change, Dahlgrens worst finish was a 5th so 12 points and a week of not racing so a total of 12.

Make sense?

Just to clarify - it appears the SGP results are correct and the system of only counting your best 6 results is working.

Put simply you can miss two events
or​
Make it to all 8 and it drops your two worst scores.

I believe SGP updates this as we go so it will show standings with dropped scores included.

Last edited:
Random one - out of interest does anyone here play on flight Sims?

Specifically DCS? I've been flying on it for years, I've got a lot of the DLC. Having mastered the Hornet I've moved on to the A10C for some hardcore ground attack! Just wondered if anyone else was flying on DCS and wanted to do some joint missions.

Random one - out of interest does anyone here play on flight Sims?

Specifically DCS? I've been flying on it for years, I've got a lot of the DLC. Having mastered the Hornet I've moved on to the A10C for some hardcore ground attack! Just wondered if anyone else was flying on DCS and wanted to do some joint missions.
I have DCS and fly with Ben and a couple mates when we have time, winter is much easier to organise haha

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 254 13.3%