ACC ACC Endurance Series - Monday Nights

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Sure you want to try it?
look where you end up :D

1677250861537.png

Absolutely! Great post!
One thing I would add is:
If you are designing a livery, it makes sense to disable the generation of the .dds files, so you don't have to delete these files to get an updated version of your livery. Simply go into C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config and open the menuSettings.json and change “texDDS” (line 3322) to 0.
Now you can simply click on the number in the car selection to get an updated version of your livery (don't forget to delete your .dds files first). If you choose to keep “texDDS” on 1, you'll need to delete all .dds files in your liveries folder to see the progress. After the designing the livery, set “texDDS” back to 1 and generate the .dds files. There should be 4 .dds files:
  • sponsors_0.dds (showroom)
  • sponsors_1.dds (track)
  • decals_0.dds (showroom)
  • decals_1.dds (track)
If some .dds files are missing, then usually the respective .png file is missing or “texDDS” is set to 0. Hope this was helpful. :thumbsup:
That's a life saver! I've been manually deleting the DDS each time to check my changes.

Thought about something like this :geek:
It's pretty simple and looks a lot like the original logo but tried it really quickly :)
Maybe it needs to "close" the second R "circle" I don't know (don't mind the pixels, if needed I can make a clean one)
View attachment 642638
I wouldn't waste any more time on this. Apparently we can't have a racing club badge that makes any use of the RD logo and a separate badge is not needed. Loved the idea of it but I don't run the show :)

Just getting a feel for how you guys are finding the ACC Club now we've got a few races under our belts.

• Are you enjoying the races so far?
  • Has the driving standard and sportsmanship been to the level you'd expect?
  • Are the event pages welcoming and easy to understand with enough interaction from me?
  • Are you enjoying scoring points in a more laid back "club series" setting rather than a serious league?
No right or wrong answers, just interested to see what you like about it and if there is anything we can possibly improve on (within reason - only me doing this in the little spare time I get) :)

Cheers guys.
Better late than never:

Are you enjoying the races so far?

Yes, very much so.

Has the driving standard and sportsmanship been to the level you'd expect?

Yes. I’ve found the racing to be respectful and very clean.

Are the event pages welcoming and easy to understand with enough interaction from
me?

The information is clear and well presented.

Are you enjoying scoring points in a more laid back "club series" setting rather than a serious league?

I much prefer a laid back approach to a serious league. The points scoring adds more interest and incentive to improve.

I disabled texDDS when doing my livery soo I can preview in the ACC show room, I didn’t realise it prevents the dds file generating. Guess I better change that setting back :roflmao:

Driver Standings
Pos.
Driver
Chris S @SwannyUK
Andrew S @sebastalona
Ricardo J @RicardoJorge92
Will H @Trox
Enrico P @huggybendy
Johann S @bobbyD_
Michael K @mklengel
Carlos B @CarlosB
Robert B @rborowik
Oliver Z @akephoe
HARRY B @Hazzatron19
Alexis M @McFlunch
Andre N @Nascentes
Carsten S @Kischte
Ricardo U @Ricoow
Myles R @tabletmctablet
Jay C @Jay Clarke 66
Taj J @Taj Johal
Rich G @Rich Green
Tom C @Reefabus
Piotrek B @Piotrek Blaszczak
Callum K @Supersoulfighta
Douglas A @Douglas Aird
Cengiz G @Cengiz Gencer
*Includes: Monza, Silverstone, Imola, Laguna Seca, Zandvoort & Kyalami results

A note on rules and how it all works
Only one person has contacted me since the start of this series to report an incident. They also followed the club advice on reporting an incident and even then they said in the message they were over it.

The latest incident I only spotted because someone had a rant on the forum post race. I decided to spend an early lunchtime today looking at it but it wasn't a great outcome and I won't be actively looking in to golden rule infringements in future unless the proper process is followed by the driver that was hit.

It's up to you guys to take care on track and when an accident happens deal with it between you via PM nicely. If no golden rule was broken there isn't really a reason to get me involved.

If you need reminding here is a link to the club rules and reporting procedure

Common sense needs to be applied with the Golden Rule. If you hit someone, or even think you might have hit someone, pull over as soon as possible. If you have the whole pit straight to pull over and let them past then do so, don't drive off then let them by later in the middle of a corner or just before completing the lap.

Can't decide if you were to blame in the moment? Ask yourself what you would think if you were the other driver or what the insurance company would say - "were you the car behind sir?".....

If you break the golden rule and get reported I'll be in touch to get your side of the story then it all goes to the race staff to look at. If the rule has been broken then it's a 30 day ban no questions.

I am not Michael Masi :)

Last edited:
Some close positions to be fought for (for everyone by the look of it) going into the final race of the series :thumbsup:
I wouldn’t miss racing here for the world! But not gonna lie….
I could easily get a large box of popcorn and watch this one pan out live hahahaha. Best of luck everyone! Going to be an amazing finale!

Is that the results with the drop scores removed now that we have finished Round 7?
Yea, annoyingly I’m the only person that dropped points :roflmao:

Although that just means I’ve finished all races and the rest have either DNF or couldn’t make it

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea