ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set

Misc ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Otherwise great, but using cellphone, there is no Blink Gear Background on optimal shiftpoint for the 2018 Nissan.
With no hardware lights, it gives no indication when to shift, so unusable on my car.

Hi,
maybe I'm wrong, but I have added by my hand in the section "24-03 Slip Lock - Simple 24 LED" of the "Porsche 991II GT3 R 2019" the leds related to that section because they were missing when I used these confiurations.
and also in the "24-02 Pitlimiter 24 LED" section of the "MCLAREN 720S GT3 2019" because they are missing.
that's all....
Hello and thanks again
could you share fixes please? :)

@Ensi I believe there's a bug in 24-03 Slip- Lock, it has start position 4, but it runs outside 24 led bounds and also isn't symmetrical, changing start position to 1 makes it work properly, at least on mclaren 720S.
I see other things than RPM leds starting at 4 too, but I havent figured out yet, if those are also bugs or intended.

Hey mate, do you know what would have changed after a new mobo/cpu and Windows install now I can't get the red gear shift background to work. I have made sure to turn that setting in in your settings but no cars do it now.

Hello,
Firstly, it is awesome. I got my dash few days ago and it looks great. Only problem for me that I have GE DDU5 and it's basically Mclaren 720s gt3 dash replica. So it has 20 lights: 5 left, 5 right and 10 on middle. And problem is that 16 led looks bad with such combo, since it starts from left LEDs, but 24 is too much. So is it possible to make LED profile for such combo :rolleyes:? I made 720s profile on my own, but it will take so much time for all cars and trying to understand logic behind profile takes a lot of effort (once again, great job for doing all this, looks and works amazing)

Last edited:
@Ensi Ferrum If i understand correctly you provided the plugin for simhub. I am having issues with displaying flags on hard and software.

I have a led matrix, nextion dash with leds etc and with the testing data editor all flags work fine. But in game comparing with other apps like crewchief, simdashboard from stryder and a github philips hue app, Simhub only shows green and blue. Yellow is not shown at all. I have the latest plugin.

Maybe the telemitry config for ACC is wrong in simhub/plugin? or is there another way to trigger the warning and normal yellow flags? (for instance the ones on the side of the timer)

Seems like a waste of hardware now since i only get green and blue ;-)

PS i love the dashes! really nice work

Thansk in advance Rob

Last edited:
hi im having issues using the main dashon my iphone now, it keeps reconecting and the dash wont work, idk if its an issue with simhub, the dashes or with the new ios, but all the others dashes work

Last edited:
Hey @Ensi Ferrum , could we please see an update for the new BMW M4 Gt3? This whould be awesome. I love your dashboards!!
Sure, little teaser:
1637789441204.png

Go go go :)
Love your addon, using it for my rpm leds.

I have fanatec pbme with rpms leds, but have given up on Fanalab, and made myself arduino rpm leds. Your solution with simhub is a lot better and lighter.

Thank you,
If you have donate link, I'll gladly buy you couple of beers :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back