Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set

Misc ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V1.9.3

Hi.

I can not see de acccds property at any menu of simhub.

I look for the dll of the plugin and are ok. On the folder and up to date.

Can you tell me if I need to do some steps I missed up?

Thanks in advance

Hi friends, hi Ensi! It would be good to implement simple arrow- style indicator for car relative wind direction. In my AC1 app i have this one ( python coded) but in ACC ( java in SimHub) i still never see it in overlays\dashboards. :)
Or may be java code example for rotating arrow img?
We allready have car yaw and wind dir in SM for it.

Last edited:
Great work on this!! I have a question, my dash is from Grid Engineering, to get my LED's to work I need to edit the starting LED but your profiles seem to be locked and I can't change them, is there a way I can do that? Thanks so much!

HDG247

Premium
Hello Ensi, first of all thank you for your great work, it makes simracing a lot more real than before.
I have a question about the LED, I have a Vcore Dashub with 24 LED, so I have it set in the plugin. Only unfortunately it always takes 32 LEDS. the LED band catches does not light as it should.
attached a picture.
Is there a solution.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2236.jpg
    IMG_2236.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 68
Hi Ensi,
Thanks for this great plugin. I am using it for arduino rgb rpm leds and it is working great in ACC. However I would like to do some modifications in rgbs for me. I am trying to use test data editor, but can not get it working.
When I open led test data editor, simhub system log is filled with many errors of following kind:
Code:
[2021-03-21 14:08:31,207] ERROR - System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at SimHub.Plugins.SupportedGameList.<>c__DisplayClass9_0.<IsAllowed>b__0(String i)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.Any[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
   at SimHub.Plugins.SupportedGameList.IsAllowed(String gameCode)
   at SimHub.Plugins.DataPlugins.RGBDriver.LedsContainers.Groups.CurrentGameGroupContainer.IsActive(LedsGameData data)
   at SimHub.Plugins.DataPlugins.RGBDriver.LedsContainers.Base.LedsContainerBase.GetResult(LedsGameData data, Boolean parentEnabled, List`1 includedFrom)
   at SimHub.Plugins.DataPlugins.RGBDriver.LedsContainers.IContainerGroupExtensions.GetGroupResult(IContainerGroup group, LedsGameData data, Boolean isEnabled, List`1 includedFrom)
   at SimHub.Plugins.DataPlugins.RGBDriver.Settings.Profile.GetResult(LedsGameData data)
   at SimHub.Plugins.DataPlugins.RGBDriver.RGBLedsDriver.UpdateData(GameData& data, PluginManager manager)
   at SimHub.Plugins.PluginManager.DataUpdatedDelegate.Invoke(GameData& data, PluginManager manager)
   at SimHub.Plugins.PluginManager.manager_DataUpdated(GameData data, IGameManager manager)
   at GameReaderCommon.DataUpdatedDelegate.Invoke(GameData data, IGameManager manager)
   at GameReaderCommon.GameManagerBase`3.SendDataUpdatedEvent()
   at GameReaderCommon.GameManagerBase`3.PollLoop(Object sender, ElapsedEventArgs e)

I am pretty unexperienced with simhub, and followed the instructions from the pdf file for installing and configuring acc-cds.

Raresch

Premium
Hi,
This mode is really good as an addition to SimHUB. Still, I have a question because I don't know how to set it,
For me, because I have only one monitor, the whole idea to have a second tablet that shows the dashboard is to be able to see the dashboard of the car. Still, i can't find any settings that allow for the rev lights to be displayed also. I mean the rev lights of the car itself. Is there any function like that? Is there a way to add the rev lights myself to the shown dash?

Thanks for answering.

Last edited:

slemke

S.R.Lemke
Hello, I was using the lumirank that is available in the package, I used/tested it in several ways, as a single windows, on the mobile via web and exported the dashboard and used as overlay, on all of these scenarios there was a background on lumirank device, a gray color in a place where it probably should be transparent.
I then edited the lumirank image, my plan was to add the alpha channel and it would work fine, to my surprise, alpha channels is there already, so I wonder what may be happening, why is it not transparent, I am missing some setting ?

thanks!

sebastalona

Premium
Hello folks, I've just purchased a VoCore screen to use as a dedicated Lumirank display. However, when I run it, the image is letterboxed above and below, with the Lumirank display within it with a grey background. Is it possible to edit it somehow so that the Lumirank image fills the entire screen?

Thanks in advance.

I have a triple monitor setup and run ACC Full screened. What is the trick to getting this or any other Sim Hum dash to stay on the screen when ACC is running. Every time I start Sim Hub and then go to drive, they disappear

Alt+Enter, ACC will go into windowed mode, Alt+Enter again, overlays will now be over ACC.

helix118

Premium
Ensi,

Is there any way to have a toggle that switches the Right-to-Left, from Left-to-Right? I am able to have the LEDs work but they are opposite.

Thanks,
Helix

I also notice the same. It does not work for me either. :( I installed simhub and the ACC-CDS pack today. Eveything else works perfectly. If anyone knows the issue and what needs to be done would be greatly appreciatted. Thanks
I installed these packs today, May2 2021, the main reason I wanted this was for the audible shift point, and flashing gear indicator...neither of which seem to be working? Tried it on 3 different cars. Suggestions?