ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set

Misc ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Suggestiosn for longer races:
Sorry, no.
You will only get the information the real drivers has from my dashset during racing.
It's from the real driver, not for spectator or waiting driver - as driver when you going for pit to swap your tires, I plan to use this to setup the tire pressure for the next stint, but during race the pit tool invisible.

It's from the real driver, not for spectator or waiting driver - as driver when you going for pit to swap your tires, I plan to use this to setup the tire pressure for the next stint, but during race the pit tool invisible.
Yes the tyre pressure tool is only visible during practice and qualy. and only when you are in the setup screen.
And this will never change.
During the race you have to do the calculations on your own.

Not trying to start anything, just looking for info, but can someone explain to me why I would need the in car dash/motec display duplicated (I am using a single 34" 3440x1440 monitor w/ TIR5) :confused: :unsure:. TIA for any clarification on this :thumbsup:

Not trying to start anything, just looking for info, but can someone explain to me why I would need the in car dash/motec display duplicated (I am using a single 34" 3440x1440 monitor w/ TIR5) :confused: :unsure:. TIA for any clarification on this :thumbsup:

I'm using a same 34" 3440x1440 monitor, with my Fov, the car dash not visible, so the simhub dash solves this.

Last edited:
If you have a triple screen set up, you can’t really see those displays depending on how you configure the FOV. ACC CDS is great in those cases.
57E57878-1D8D-450A-8E98-A235162C33D0.jpeg

Outstanding work as always Ensi!

I do have a 20 LED display (2 on each side and 16 on top), hopefully one day you can add that combo in addition to the other great ones! I believe someone mentioned here in a previous post!

Keep up the awesome work!

Hi,
maybe I'm wrong, but I have added by my hand in the section "24-03 Slip Lock - Simple 24 LED" of the "Porsche 991II GT3 R 2019" the leds related to that section because they were missing when I used these confiurations.
and also in the "24-02 Pitlimiter 24 LED" section of the "MCLAREN 720S GT3 2019" because they are missing.
that's all....
Hello and thanks again

Hello!!

As a new user just say thanks!!!!!

This is a great product for the dashboards on ACC.

But I have a question. Is it possible to know the list os valuesI can use mapping a Nextion DashBoard?

Thanks in advance

As a follow up to my previous post, even in 1.9.3 having the dash running in the background on the PC, meant no lag on the smart phone. When it did happen, I paused the game and found that the browser tab had crashed. Restarted the tab, resuemed the game and the smartphone was back in sink.

For those experience lag when using a smartphone as the display, the following fixed the issue for me (at least with version 1.8, will let you know once I try with v1.9). On the PC running ACC and Simhub, open a tab in the browser and run Ensi Ferrum's dash, in the background.

Now, I've only been running Simhub (and this wonderful plugin) for a few days, so not sure why this would stop any lag issues. Maybe the PC is calling for the updates, rather than the smartphone. Anyway, hopefully this might help others who were having similar issues.
Ok now with this trick it seems to work.

Hey Ensi!

I 'm the guy what gave you the feedback/idea about the remaining fuel needed to end the race. I have a overlay with the formula if you need it :) Are you planning to implement it?

Kind regards,

Vincent Noteboren

Last edited:
Hi Vinmeister,

already seen your overlays.
Nice idea with the fuel bar.

I have something like this still on my mind.

Yes, but you can also show it as a simple number. It shows the total amount of fuel in liters you need to end the race and can easily put that number in during the pitstop.

Sessiontime remaining, divided by best laptime time, mulitply it by the fuelusage (last lap) +4 liter for example
It shows the number after a valid laptime is set.

Keep up the good work man !

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%