ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set

Misc ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi.

I can not see de acccds property at any menu of simhub.

I look for the dll of the plugin and are ok. On the folder and up to date.

Can you tell me if I need to do some steps I missed up?

Thanks in advance

Hi friends, hi Ensi! It would be good to implement simple arrow- style indicator for car relative wind direction. In my AC1 app i have this one ( python coded) but in ACC ( java in SimHub) i still never see it in overlays\dashboards. :)
Or may be java code example for rotating arrow img?
We allready have car yaw and wind dir in SM for it.

Last edited:
Great work on this!! I have a question, my dash is from Grid Engineering, to get my LED's to work I need to edit the starting LED but your profiles seem to be locked and I can't change them, is there a way I can do that? Thanks so much!

Hello Ensi, first of all thank you for your great work, it makes simracing a lot more real than before.
I have a question about the LED, I have a Vcore Dashub with 24 LED, so I have it set in the plugin. Only unfortunately it always takes 32 LEDS. the LED band catches does not light as it should.
attached a picture.
Is there a solution.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2236.jpg
    IMG_2236.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 133
Hi Ensi,
Thanks for this great plugin. I am using it for arduino rgb rpm leds and it is working great in ACC. However I would like to do some modifications in rgbs for me. I am trying to use test data editor, but can not get it working.
When I open led test data editor, simhub system log is filled with many errors of following kind:
Code:
[2021-03-21 14:08:31,207] ERROR - System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at SimHub.Plugins.SupportedGameList.<>c__DisplayClass9_0.<IsAllowed>b__0(String i)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.Any[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
   at SimHub.Plugins.SupportedGameList.IsAllowed(String gameCode)
   at SimHub.Plugins.DataPlugins.RGBDriver.LedsContainers.Groups.CurrentGameGroupContainer.IsActive(LedsGameData data)
   at SimHub.Plugins.DataPlugins.RGBDriver.LedsContainers.Base.LedsContainerBase.GetResult(LedsGameData data, Boolean parentEnabled, List`1 includedFrom)
   at SimHub.Plugins.DataPlugins.RGBDriver.LedsContainers.IContainerGroupExtensions.GetGroupResult(IContainerGroup group, LedsGameData data, Boolean isEnabled, List`1 includedFrom)
   at SimHub.Plugins.DataPlugins.RGBDriver.Settings.Profile.GetResult(LedsGameData data)
   at SimHub.Plugins.DataPlugins.RGBDriver.RGBLedsDriver.UpdateData(GameData& data, PluginManager manager)
   at SimHub.Plugins.PluginManager.DataUpdatedDelegate.Invoke(GameData& data, PluginManager manager)
   at SimHub.Plugins.PluginManager.manager_DataUpdated(GameData data, IGameManager manager)
   at GameReaderCommon.DataUpdatedDelegate.Invoke(GameData data, IGameManager manager)
   at GameReaderCommon.GameManagerBase`3.SendDataUpdatedEvent()
   at GameReaderCommon.GameManagerBase`3.PollLoop(Object sender, ElapsedEventArgs e)

I am pretty unexperienced with simhub, and followed the instructions from the pdf file for installing and configuring acc-cds.

Hi,
This mode is really good as an addition to SimHUB. Still, I have a question because I don't know how to set it,
For me, because I have only one monitor, the whole idea to have a second tablet that shows the dashboard is to be able to see the dashboard of the car. Still, i can't find any settings that allow for the rev lights to be displayed also. I mean the rev lights of the car itself. Is there any function like that? Is there a way to add the rev lights myself to the shown dash?

Thanks for answering.

Last edited:
Hello, I was using the lumirank that is available in the package, I used/tested it in several ways, as a single windows, on the mobile via web and exported the dashboard and used as overlay, on all of these scenarios there was a background on lumirank device, a gray color in a place where it probably should be transparent.
I then edited the lumirank image, my plan was to add the alpha channel and it would work fine, to my surprise, alpha channels is there already, so I wonder what may be happening, why is it not transparent, I am missing some setting ?

thanks!

Hello folks, I've just purchased a VoCore screen to use as a dedicated Lumirank display. However, when I run it, the image is letterboxed above and below, with the Lumirank display within it with a grey background. Is it possible to edit it somehow so that the Lumirank image fills the entire screen?

Thanks in advance.

Ensi,

Is there any way to have a toggle that switches the Right-to-Left, from Left-to-Right? I am able to have the LEDs work but they are opposite.

Thanks,
Helix

I also notice the same. It does not work for me either. :( I installed simhub and the ACC-CDS pack today. Eveything else works perfectly. If anyone knows the issue and what needs to be done would be greatly appreciatted. Thanks
I installed these packs today, May2 2021, the main reason I wanted this was for the audible shift point, and flashing gear indicator...neither of which seem to be working? Tried it on 3 different cars. Suggestions?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back