ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set

Misc ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for the great set of dashes and plugin.

However, when I go into the plugin and change any of the setting, followed by clicking save, it says "Saved values up to date", but when I reopen Simhub all the settings are back to their original default. Is this mean to be the case or is this a bug? I had the same issue with v1.8.3 too.

On a different note, when I installed v1.9.1 over 1.8.3 it didn't update the plugin either, but I just removed the two dll files and re-run the setup again.

Cheers for the help.

Thanks for the great set of dashes and plugin.

However, when I go into the plugin and change any of the setting, followed by clicking save, it says "Saved values up to date", but when I reopen Simhub all the settings are back to their original default. Is this mean to be the case or is this a bug? I had the same issue with v1.8.3 too.

On a different note, when I installed v1.9.1 over 1.8.3 it didn't update the plugin either, but I just removed the two dll files and re-run the setup again.

Cheers for the help.

I indeed found an error with saving settings (to be precise I found 1 setting which did not get saved).
Will have a deeper look at it on the weekend.

Always make sure to close SimHub before running an update. Otherwise the DLLs could not get written as they are open in SimHub.

Last edited:
I indeed found an error with saving settings (to be precise I found 1 setting which did not get saved).
Will have a deeper look at it on the weekend.

Always make sure to close SimHub before running an update. Otherwise the DLLs could not get written as they are open in Si´mHub.

Cheers for looking into, if you want any help or feedback information then let me know.

Hi Ensi, well done and thank you for all your work, it's a pure happiness your ACC-CDS. I mainly use the dasch of the NSX Evo, and there is a problem of synchronization with reality like 5 to 15 seconds following the gear change, it freezes a lot, I run on an osp and I didn't have this problem before. Thank you, I finally have your dasch on my whole 5 inches. GOOD CONTINUATION.

Hey so i tried to downloading ACC-CDS V1.9.2 after deleting the old one. And this messages pops up. I go to see if that file is on there and it isnt? Not sure what to do.
Simhub issues.png

Hey so i tried to downloading ACC-CDS V1.9.2 after deleting the old one. And this messages pops up. I go to see if that file is on there and it isnt? Not sure what to do.
You unzipped the RAR-Archive?
Have a look if there are these 4 files:
- SETUP.cab
- ACC-CDS V1.9 - ReadMeNot.pdf
- LEDs - all cars.xlsx
- Setup ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V1.9.msi

If one (in your case the SETUP.cab) is missing, 2 possibilities:
Bad download, redownload again (Your Zip program should have given an error)
File got eaten by AV. (Your AV should have given you a warning as well)

Hi Ensi, well done and thank you for all your work, it's a pure happiness your ACC-CDS. I mainly use the dasch of the NSX Evo, and there is a problem of synchronization with reality like 5 to 15 seconds following the gear change, it freezes a lot, I run on an osp and I didn't have this problem before. Thank you, I finally have your dasch on my whole 5 inches. GOOD CONTINUATION.
You have this particular problem only with the NSX Evo?
Will have a look at it.

Last edited:
The Lumirank dash is amazing! The only weird thing I noticed is that it doesn’t seem to be displaying white or yellow flags. Works great with green, and black/orange (oops... )

1613153996620.png

Only for Lexus, I have this grey background, not for other cars. Both on windowed mode and on mobile...

Anyone has a solution for this?

Can anyone explain how to get the Lumirank launched into a separate window/mobile all on it's own? When I start the second screen it only shows the Pitscreen window.

As I've only just started using SimHub it may be useful if there was a How To guide of sorts as the info available isn't too obvious (or maybe it's because I'm old).

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.