ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set

Misc ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
1.9.2 is not saving the “Play beep on optimum shift point” and “blink gear background on optimum shift point” settings. I am having to reconfigure them at each SimHub restart.

I made sure I clicked on the “Save” button on each screen every time I do that, but I just restart SimHub and they are back to the original settings.

I tested different gt3, and the same thing everywhere slow change ratio or freeze, can be simhub the last version which causes problem? for a moment the lomborguini worked impeccably and the same thing.
I followed the tutorial, but I block it. what is the Rar setup.cab folder for? for those who have no problem with which simhub version are you using?

1.9.2 is not saving the “Play beep on optimum shift point” and “blink gear background on optimum shift point” settings. I am having to reconfigure them at each SimHub restart.

I made sure I clicked on the “Save” button on each screen every time I do that, but I just restart SimHub and they are back to the original settings.

Blinking 100% working on lexus.

Ok, I got blinking (and the Lumirank indicators) to work. I apparently had a botched installation of ACC CDS. I removed it, installed it again, and now everything works great. Sorry for the false alarm, the problem was the person handling the keyboard...

@wotaskd
No problem mate.
As we, the Devs always say, PEBKAC :)
Problem
Exists
Between
Keybaord
And
Chair

Was about to try to reproduce all the errors.
Thanks for mentioning you had a false alarm.
Really appreciate this!

@Ensi Ferrum - amazing work what you did here.
I have some suggestions for longer races:
- Instead of showing the tire pressure only in pit setup window, I want to see the recommended pressures on 2nd screen during the race (to copy paste when going to pit mid race so I can set the pressures using your guide)
- When I'm using only the dash, 2nd screen option (swapping with button press on wheel) to a tire pit window, at the moment the only place where I can use this tire window is qualy and free practice, mid race the tool stays invisible

Wishlist
- Fuel calculation - lap remaining / fuel per lap on the tire page instead of ABS / Map / TC / TC2
- I'm also adding to your dash a blinking transparent screen layer (similar as GSI dash) instead of only the background of the gear blinking, the whole screen change background (when the middle of the screen covered by the wheel, still visible - I know I need to switch based on engine sound etc :D)

Thank you.

For those experience lag when using a smartphone as the display, the following fixed the issue for me (at least with version 1.8, will let you know once I try with v1.9). On the PC running ACC and Simhub, open a tab in the browser and run Ensi Ferrum's dash, in the background.

Now, I've only been running Simhub (and this wonderful plugin) for a few days, so not sure why this would stop any lag issues. Maybe the PC is calling for the updates, rather than the smartphone. Anyway, hopefully this might help others who were having similar issues.

For those experience lag when using a smartphone as the display, the following fixed the issue for me (at least with version 1.8, will let you know once I try with v1.9). On the PC running ACC and Simhub, open a tab in the browser and run Ensi Ferrum's dash, in the background.

Now, I've only been running Simhub (and this wonderful plugin) for a few days, so not sure why this would stop any lag issues. Maybe the PC is calling for the updates, rather than the smartphone. Anyway, hopefully this might help others who were having similar issues.
Well, this sound very interessting!
Thanks for sharing.

Can u share the fix?
in theory you can fix it from the editor, but i dont know how, but i did from the "ACC-CDS - The complete set V1.9.djson"

my original json in the 488 evo part was this:
"Name": "Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo 2020",
"RenderingSkip": 0,
"Sid": 0,
"Bindings": {
"$id": "257",
"Visible": {
"$id": "258",
"Formula": {
"$id": "259",
"Expression": "if([DataCorePlugin.GameRunning],if (isnull([ACCCDS_Main.Ferrari488GT3Evo2020],0),60,0), 0)"
},
"Mode": 2,
"TargetPropertyName": "Visible"
},
"BackgroundColor": {
"$id": "260",
"$id": "261",
"Expression": "isnull([ACCCDS_Main.DashBackgroundColor], '#FFFFFFFF')"
},
"Mode": 2,
"TargetPropertyName": "BackgroundColor"
},
"RenderingSkip": {
"$id": "262",
"$id": "263",
"Expression": "if (!isnull([ACCCDS_Main.Ferrari488GT32018],0), 60,0);"
},
you need to change the last "expression" to:
if (!isnull([ACCCDS_Main.Ferrari488GT3EVO2020],0), 60,0);

Last edited:
in theory you can fix it from the editor, but i dont know how, but i did from the "ACC-CDS - The complete set V1.9.djson"
Thanks mate. I'll try and let u know
Or you simple install V1.9.2
[Edit:] Or just wait a few minutes for V1.9.3
I removed every rendering skip with 1.9

Make sure that only 1 instance of ACC-CDS is installed:
1613323890736.png

Having more than one occurance of ACC-CDS here will trigger problems!

Last edited:
@Ensi Ferrum - amazing work what you did here.
I have some suggestions for longer races:
- Instead of showing the tire pressure only in pit setup window, I want to see the recommended pressures on 2nd screen during the race (to copy paste when going to pit mid race so I can set the pressures using your guide)
- When I'm using only the dash, 2nd screen option (swapping with button press on wheel) to a tire pit window, at the moment the only place where I can use this tire window is qualy and free practice, mid race the tool stays invisible

Wishlist
- Fuel calculation - lap remaining / fuel per lap on the tire page instead of ABS / Map / TC / TC2
- I'm also adding to your dash a blinking transparent screen layer (similar as GSI dash) instead of only the background of the gear blinking, the whole screen change background (when the middle of the screen covered by the wheel, still visible - I know I need to switch based on engine sound etc :D)

Thank you.
Suggestiosn for longer races:
Sorry, no.
You will only get the information the real drivers has from my dashset during racing.
Wishlist:
Fuel calculation is on the ToDo list.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back