ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set

Misc ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
1606658984517.png

Maybe a combination of some screens on one tablet?

Has anyone noticed lag/retard problems? In particulat using smartphone as a dashboard connected via wifi.
Until a few months ago, using the gt3 dashes I had no problems.
I think I might be suffering the same issue.

Ensi, I tried contacting you through Conversation but maybe it was a wrong way. I was hoping you might confirm whether or not the new plugins starting 1.6 are much more taxing on phones than the 1.5 e.g.? I say 1.6 because this is the version I start getting lags.

I had a break from ACC since July and the ACC-CDS 1.5 worked perfectly fine back then. When I returned to ACC recently, still with ACC-CDS 1.5 it started lagging like hell. Turned out it must have been a crappy update from Motorola (again!) since both my One Vision and my wife's G8 started lagging with ACC-CDS. Other dashes work fine.
I plugged in an older Sony Xperia Z3 and it worked fine with ACC-CDS 1.5 but 1.6-1.8 are lagging on it too. Not as badly as on Moto but it's still undriveable. Funny thing is, the refresh is mostly fine (with occasional hiccups) when I stand still, but when I accelerate or brake, lags and stuttering occur.

Does anyone get similar behaviour?

To the guys using ACC-CDS on Smartphones and having issues with lag:
You migh lower the physics refresh rate from the default value of 333Hz down to 100 Hz.

Default:
1609274468412.png

[Hopefully] Lazy Smartphone friendly:
1609274561146.png

Hey Ensi,

Can't figure out why my Vocore disconnects randomly and the screen is offset. The initial install was fine but started a few days after. I tried different dashes to see if it was just a particular dash and it's all dashes. Even the idle dash logo. I'm using in ACC and no USB hub. Tried uninstalling then reinstall. It helped for a day then back to the same issue. Pic of the dash in question.
FB_IMG_1610303996755.jpg

Love the work!

Using an old Galaxy S5 though, I am getting that lag others have talked about. It happens after being running after a few seconds or so and usually during heavy driving, when idle I don't see anything lag behind. Tested on my newer iPhone 12 via Safari and had no issues.

Will look into getting a display instead to see about that lag as it sort of defeats the purpose for me!

Great work though!

G'Day mate, I've been learning how to make and adjust dash sets using SimHub and I went in and added race position and red squares falshing being the gear number in the GT4 cars that it was missing in. Is there a way for me to save this in case of an update from you so I don't have to redo this again? Will your updates overwrite any changes made by me or can I add my changes into the update at a later date?

@Ensi Ferrum could you please tell me why the Lexus has a gray (like your tire background for setup screen) wased out overlay on top of the dash?

McLaren/ aston look OK only the lexus has this effect.

hello ENSI,
I was shooting with some cars and I realized that the ramp of the RPM LEDs are retreating in the ascent in the structure and some in advance, this compared to the visualization in the official dashboard on board the car, and it makes you pull the gears too much or too little.
Now I don't quite remember which cars, but I'll make a note, maybe tonight.
maybe it's just a mistake in my simrig?
I hope I have explained
regards
Paul

Hi, Amazing app thx a lot Ensi.
There are font problem with gears with Honda with IOS.

On Simhub the font are correct.

There are a solution for this?

Thx a lot

@Ensi Ferrum I have just got a new dash and trying your pack but i have an issue. The unit has 16 led's and when the individual led profile is loaded (rev lights or pit limit or slip) they work but when the nested profile is loaded none of it works. I have deactivated the 24& 32 led options but still no joy.

I would like to run all the features to compliment the dash pages but im a bit stuck, any ideas?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back