AC_Flags

Apps AC_Flags AC_Flags_1.8.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
@SaucePanWilly here's a UI Folder that has credentials for content manager, feel free to add it to your App and change tags. I've included what I seemed to fit so Users can see who did the App and which Version etc. I've also added you to Origin Icons so we can see your Icon next to the App once Fanapryde adds it to the List

Last edited:
what do i do when i download the file do i jus drag it to content manager ??
If you drag n drop into CM, it will work, except the original flags will still show up in the top left corner of the screen. I would recommend unzipping and installing manually, or use the built in mod organizer in CM (or an external one of your choice)

sorry to ask, but how do i actually "move" the flags? I did notice it will turn itself back on if you disable it.. but i see nothing on the screen how to move flag position.
I have this issue also, even in the latest version of the app. If I try to hide and/or unpin the app, it will always re-pin and un-hide itself within seconds.

I have separate app desktops for racing and cruising, I would like to keep this app visible in my "racing" desktop but have it hidden in my "cruising" desktop, but due to this bug that is not possible.

Apart from this, I like what this app does. It's a must have, the ability to move flags should have been in the original game.

I have this issue also, even in the latest version of the app. If I try to hide and/or unpin the app, it will always re-pin and un-hide itself within seconds.

I have separate app desktops for racing and cruising, I would like to keep this app visible in my "racing" desktop but have it hidden in my "cruising" desktop, but due to this bug that is not possible.

Apart from this, I like what this app does. It's a must have, the ability to move flags should have been in the original game.
I did a small update to turn off the apps 'Auto on' feature. Not a bug, when I made the app Assetto Corsa was a racing game and I made the app so if it was accidently turned off it would restart, without fiddling around while racing. Assetto Corsa has grown over the years into an 'anything you want it to be' game.
Enjoy!

I tried the latest version of the app with appAutoOn = 0, but then I actually get the opposite behavior. If I add the app in an app desktop, the app will just hide and un-pin itself within 10 seconds or so.

Hi, what files are updated? I made my own flags for this of a neon light bar instead of flags... I updated the mod yesterday and it completely wiped all my work with no way to reverse it. I spent 2 hours last night fiddling with the over complicated Height, Width and scaling to try and get it remotely close to what it was. Being a perfectionist, I know it's not identical...

So which files have changed in today's update so that I don't end up wiping it again?

Flags are now stuck with this update. I caused a yellow by spinning another car. Both the car recovered and I had passed the incident and the yellow stayed on.... :/

Edit - No Flag was missing. THIS was my error.

Is it possible that we could get the Yellow and Blue flags to Flash or pulse when displayed?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back