AC_Flags

Apps AC_Flags AC_Flags_1.8.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, what files are updated? I made my own flags for this of a neon light bar instead of flags... I updated the mod yesterday and it completely wiped all my work with no way to reverse it. I spent 2 hours last night fiddling with the over complicated Height, Width and scaling to try and get it remotely close to what it was. Being a perfectionist, I know it's not identical...

So which files have changed in today's update so that I don't end up wiping it again?

I repackage the whole app, the only difference is a line or 2 of code to turn the app on or off. Nothing different about the flag or sizing. By installing the new 1.8.2 version, it would have over written your changes.
When you had your light bar working, did you change the app window size, or the image size?

Flags are now stuck with this update. I caused a yellow by spinning another car. Both the car recovered and I had passed the incident and the yellow stayed on.... :/

Edit - No Flag was missing. THIS was my error.

Is it possible that we could get the Yellow and Blue flags to Flash or pulse when displayed?
I might take a stab at, but no promises.

I repackage the whole app, the only difference is a line or 2 of code to turn the app on or off. Nothing different about the flag or sizing. By installing the new 1.8.2 version, it would have over written your changes.
When you had your light bar working, did you change the app window size, or the image size?
First time, I Made all sorts of tweaks to the window size, the scaling, height and window :D, but it was back in July and absolutely can't remember what i did :D - TBH, my error for not backing it up, which i should probably do now that i've got it as close as poss... :D

Would you be happy if i was to share my modification to this mod, quoting you and linking this mod in full? :)

Last edited:

I posted it regardless, I've linked to this mod to ensure all credit remains.

Any news on flashing options for Yellow and Blue?
Expected date for Black flag to show?

1700928029353.png

Care to share why i just received this? You've chosen to ignore me... and then i get this?

I still have a bit of a strange behavior with this app. In my "cruising" app desktop where I wanted to hide the app, the app still opens (and pins) itself every time I start a new session. Doesn't matter if I close the app while in a session, or if I uncheck the "visible" tickbox in CM. The app will still be back and pinned in the app menu the next time I load into a session.

But at least it does not keep re-opening and re-pinning itself during the session after closing it, which used to be the case before the latest update.

I tested it some more and it seems that when starting a session, the app will always add (open and pin itself) to the currently selected app desktop. So if you start a session with an app desktop that already has the app open and pinned, nothing will happen. But if you start a session with an app desktop that didn't have the app, the app will become open and pin itself to that particular app desktop.

The app desktops that are currently not selected are not affected, the app will not be added to those.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back