AC+2020

Misc AC+2020 0.7b

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, I didn't understand how to access to the Reshade GUI. What is the "insert" key and how to use it ? Thanks.

Attachments

• insert.png
    insert.png
    239.2 KB · Views: 254
Hello,
What is here the problem
I install the new AC 2020 and i have this problem
I have the last sol and use SLP 1.40 and test all version if i replace my backup no problem
Here capture
it's like a transparent
Thx for help

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_rsr_2018_ks_nordschleife_17-2-120-19-12-21.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_rsr_2018_ks_nordschleife_17-2-120-19-12-21.jpg
    887.2 KB · Views: 159
  • Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_rsr_2018_ks_nordschleife_17-2-120-19-16-10.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_rsr_2018_ks_nordschleife_17-2-120-19-16-10.jpg
    489.7 KB · Views: 162
  • Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_rsr_2018_ks_nordschleife_17-2-120-20-12-40.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_rsr_2018_ks_nordschleife_17-2-120-20-12-40.jpg
    879.1 KB · Views: 160
Hello,
I find the solution from this problem if you have a triplescreen

Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_rsr_2018_ks_nordschleife_17-2-120-19-12-21.jpg

Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_rsr_2018_ks_nordschleife_17-2-120-19-16-10.jpg

Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_rsr_2018_ks_nordschleife_17-2-120-20-12-40.jpg

If you active the new smoke and option render in half resolution
You have than this problem
Test.jpg

Just desactive it and no problem

Bombadil
As the Readme.pdf explicitly says, launch the game in windowed mode and then use Alt+Enter to go into Fullscreen. That way you shouldn't be locked to 30fps. Try disabling MXAO in Reshade, or renaming Reshade's dxgi.dll to dxgi.dll.bak to see if it's Reshade's fault at all.
I play at 3440x1440 or 3200x1350 custom resolutions.

Dude , I am really getting made :s , I am trying to optimize to get fps out of your mod , but even when I check if it is reshade fault or not , itr doesn t change anything I am at 60 fps in pratice mod but it is using 85 % of my gpu .... I tried to disabled almost everything , but still 85 % used in pratice solo mode ... that is massive , I don t get it , with a 2070 rtx , cannot believe it >< , the computer is brand new and i can red dead redemption in 4 k almost full ultra at 60 fps , so it is not the computer pb

Bombadil
As the Readme.pdf explicitly says, launch the game in windowed mode and then use Alt+Enter to go into Fullscreen. That way you shouldn't be locked to 30fps. Try disabling MXAO in Reshade, or renaming Reshade's dxgi.dll to dxgi.dll.bak to see if it's Reshade's fault at all.
I play at 3440x1440 or 3200x1350 custom resolutions.

Dude , I am really getting made :s , I am trying to optimize to get fps out of your mod , but even when I check if it is reshade fault or not , itr doesn t change anything I am at 60 fps in pratice mod but it is using 85 % of my gpu .... I tried to disabled almost everything , but still 85 % used in pratice solo mode ... that is massive , I don t get it , with a 2070 rtx , cannot believe it >< , the computer is brand new and i can red dead redemption in 4 k almost full ultra at 60 fps , so it is not the computer pb

That's really strange. Try updating CSP to a newer version, that will overwrite my modified files in the assettocorsa folder. If that doesn't work, disable Reshade by renaming the dxgi.dll to something like dxgi.dll.bak

If that's no good either, restore your %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\ folder with your backup. If you don't have a backup, rename the entire cfg folder to cfg.bak and then run assettocorsa, it will create a new cfg folder and files inside with defaults.

You can take screenshots of the current settings and compare against the default ones if you want to try step-by-step what is causing the huge performance drop.

My guess is all Extra FX are the most taxing, but the problem may be elsewhere. I'm constantly debugging on my side too, but it's not easy to fit all possible hardware combinations and systems.

BTW, I can't get stable 60fps in RDR2 even at 1440p in gang camps. With DX12 High/medium settings on a RTX2080 Super.

here you can see , i suceed to gain 25 % gpu use , on playing with the quality of temporal anti aliasing , local reflection disabled , and i ve put the ssao for the ambiant occlusion , then for the post processing AA , I ve switch from jebis to cmma in high with extra sharp and fidelity x

those 25 % saved on the gpu , allows me to run 24 cars on the nordschleife night time , ( my extrem test , I believe ,) without any drop under 60 fps !

of course I loose a bit of quality but still looks really good , if you want to do the same test , on the pic , i am with no skin mod , at 18.30 , 06-08 for the date of the screen in game

I think i am gonna try out like you said , starting from default to see as well

Working on the new 0.3 version, which will be less demanding on GPU and CPU and some effects will be a bit toned down.
Anybody with VR can give any feedback on the current version?
I deactivated extra FX in CSP(1.44) in 2D. Then I changed my resolution from 4K to 1080P and switched obviously the @d screen to Oculus VR mode in Content Manager.

So far only did some 'simple' testing on Highlands, HighForce and LA Canyons track in VR with only 6 AI. Results are good. No lagging/stuttering in VR for me despite the complete SOL/CSP/AC2020 apckage is more CPU/GPU hungry.

And specific tests and combo's you want me to run?

I deactivated extra FX in CSP(1.44) in 2D. Then I changed my resolution from 4K to 1080P and switched obviously the @d screen to Oculus VR mode in Content Manager.

So far only did some 'simple' testing on Highlands, HighForce and LA Canyons track in VR with only 6 AI. Results are good. No lagging/stuttering in VR for me despite the complete SOL/CSP/AC2020 apckage is more CPU/GPU hungry.

And specific tests and combo's you want me to run?

Can you try these options in Extra FX and see how is the performance?

Even if it's taxing, does Reshade work in VR?

GKfvlTz.png

I have tested in VR and it does not affect the image at all, but it does affect frame rate.

So for VR it NEEDS to be disable as it is completely redundant, but uses GPU/CPU resources.

What I would suggest Is that we should share time / dates / weather settings when we find/post images of great looking conditions.

Because in some conditions the app looks a little poor, and when you find a great time / day / weather setting for a specific track we should share them so others can create a CM profile for that track etc.

I think resource of images, followed by the settings to reproduce it would be truly beneficial to everyone.

I think a list of tracks / dates / times / settings with pictures etc would be a fantastic, to allow users to recreate the images seen in the advertising video would be really appreciated.

Other than that, I have no issue, I think it’s beautifully executed and it works well with CM Extra FX!

What I would suggest, is if you are using extra fx disable SSLR and HBAO and in the Reshade menu disable MXAO as it causes some artefacts with the TAA from extra FX.

With ExtraFX enable it looks beautiful and runs really well, very impressive.

I’d just like to see a list of ways to recreate some of the wonderful scenes set in the video (track name / date / time / weather setting etc)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.