AC+2020

Misc AC+2020 0.7b

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm really enjoying AC2020, but ever since I installed it, I'm stuck in one resolution and can't change it with CM.

You should be able to change the resolution here with no problem.

Yzpy7Ym.png

You can edit the resolution directly in the %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\video.ini file too:

mKq283Q.png

Ah nevermind. The font size for Reshade and some antialiasing effects in the load splash were throwing me off. Thanks for your help. Great package, I just need to tweak here and there for better framerates. :)

Try setting Depth of Field to "Off" here and see if that fixes it:

DgdrxhP.png

If that's it, try setting it to "Maximum" and see if it works ok.
Thanks that solved the ghosting around the car. Not sure if if has to do with the same DoF setting but now the clouds look like this. Looks like some grain effect was added around edges of the clouds. Not sure if that's the right wording? While driving you see some purple pixelated glow in the clouds

clouds.jpg

And just to show how jaw dropping car p*rn candy your 'package AC+2020' is. This is an unedited screenshot directly from Scottish Highlands:
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2020.02.14 - 18.37.33.29.png

PS Hopefully ok to share my first experiences of this awesome add-on. I do not want to (ab)use you as a kind of a online help desk ;)

Thanks that solved the ghosting around the car. Not sure if if has to do with the same DoF setting but now the clouds look like this. Looks like some grain effect was added around edges of the clouds. Not sure if that's the right wording? While driving you see some purple pixelated glow in the clouds

View attachment 349466

Mmm... really have no idea because that definitively shouldn't have anything to do with my mod. I'm not using any grain effect either in PPF or Reshade. But try disabling all Reshade effects with End key and see if it has anything to do with it.

Or try reinstalling Sol. There is a 1.5 alpha version in the Discord server: https://discordapp.com/channels/533310059405377546/

Thanks for your support @GTAce . No difference MXAO unchecked.
It seems HDR has the most impact? See below examples

1.) This happens occasionaly in replay:

2.) Look at the clouds:

SSDO and MXAO are the most taxing effects. HDR shouldn't have much of an impact in performance, it's just color toning.

Try changing Motion Blur options (change Quality to High or Simple, reduce Blur Amount, change Noise) here and see if that fixes your problems.

2yoY52Q.png

Last edited:
Okay, so some +/- to keep it simple:
+ Night lighting is beautiful.
+ The amount of work shows, lots of details you cared about.
+ Great instruction.

- Too invasive on game options.
- Chase Cam 1 makes me dizzy, 2 is just a bonnet cam(?).
- Colours bleed all over the place. Midday in Lagua Seca and everything has a blue tint for example. Guess that helps with night time, or for cinematic purpose.

I think I'll keep Solstice, but as I say in its description: Matter of taste.
Will keep an eye on your updates. :thumbsup:

Hey, thanks for the feedback, this is an initial version of an ongoing project. Your Solstice mod looks great too.

Which options do you find too invasive?

I just disabled the chase cam 2. Cameras can be enabled/disabled in CSP settings.
FBacfT6.png

And the Chase cam can be configured here:
FyRuvoz.png

This is Laguna Seca at 14:30. Does it look like this in your system?

Hey, thanks for the feedback, this is an initial version of an ongoing project. Your Solstice mod looks great too.
Thanks!

Which options do you find too invasive?

I just disabled the chase cam 2. Cameras can be enabled/disabled in CSP settings.
This is actually a good answer to our own question.
You packed audio, visual and CSP settings in your mod.
For me that's too much.
This is Laguna Seca at 14:30. Does it look like this in your system?
Yes, the ambience is way too strong. The Mustang almost has a purple tone to it.
But, just as the softness, it's a matter of taste.

It looks very nice on the video!

I am using a standard AC. No shader patch, no PP filters. AC only by default. Does it make sense for me to use this mod. Or for AC by default, this does not make sense?

It looks very nice on the video!

I am using a standard AC. No shader patch, no PP filters. AC only by default. Does it make sense for me to use this mod. Or for AC by default, this does not make sense?

The instructions of this mod pack link to CSP, Sol and other mods for you to install. Then there are custom files, etc. It's all very detailed and step-by-step in the Readme.pdf file. It's intended to be used with a fresh installation of Assetto Corsa with nothing else.

sorry if this is a dumb question, but is this compatible with Sol and the other shaders patches? LIke the IER P13 requires specific shaders for the car to work.

Saw this answered above, nevermind

Hello there , thank you for this mod by the way !

I was having troubles with low fps , so I decided to reinstall everything , and putting back your mod , but without your user-config . to start from low to increase and being able to have 24 cars in the night on the nordschleife , this was my critical fps low point ^^ now i am runing over 60 all the time !

Just 2 things , I removed a bit of your exposure , it was a bit too bright for me and as well this magic-bloom , makes a glow around the body of the car , you can see it on your video with the yellow 458 , but the ultimate way to see it is when you have a white car in the night , you can see a big glow around the car which is unrealistic and painfull for the eyes !

Hello there , thank you for this mod by the way !

I was having troubles with low fps , so I decided to reinstall everything , and putting back your mod , but without your user-config . to start from low to increase and being able to have 24 cars in the night on the nordschleife , this was my critical fps low point ^^ now i am runing over 60 all the time !

Just 2 things , I removed a bit of your exposure , it was a bit too bright for me and as well this magic-bloom , makes a glow around the body of the car , you can see it on your video with the yellow 458 , but the ultimate way to see it is when you have a white car in the night , you can see a big glow around the car which is unrealistic and painfull for the eyes !

If you are not using the files inside the AC+2020_CSP_UserCfg folder then you are using CSP default options, which have some features disabled, lower lod distances, uses Simple motion blur instead of the Advanced, etc. but hey, I agree having stable 60fps is the most important thing. You can make screenshots of the settings that you are using now that give you 60fps, make a backup of your User "cfg" folder to be able to restore those settings at any time and then install the mod files and compare the differences. Then you can check section by section what is causing the performance drop in your case.
This is an ongoing project, already adjusted MagicBloom, among many other things, for an upcoming v0.3.
Thanks for reporting.

If you are not using the files inside the AC+2020_CSP_UserCfg folder then you are using CSP default options, which have some features disabled, lower lod distances, uses Simple motion blur instead of the Advanced, etc. but hey, I agree having stable 60fps is the most important thing. You can make screenshots of the settings that you are using now that give you 60fps, make a backup of your User "cfg" folder to be able to restore those settings at any time and then install the mod files and compare the differences. Then you can check section by section what is causing the performance drop in your case.
This is an ongoing project, already adjusted MagicBloom, among many other things, for an upcoming v0.3.
Thanks for reporting.
>I have my own csp-cfg , but yeah i could try yours and the nback up , but you do have a 2080 i believe ? so i cannot challenge your performances on this side ^^ thank you for keeping working on it

Information messages (ABS, etc.) are not displayed at the top of the screen. How to fix it? In the settings, everything is included.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back