AC Abarth 595 SS Stage 2 @ Highlands Short - Mon 03 Aug 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Usually I don't drive laps before the official practice starts, but because people on here are saying that this car is almost undrivable I did... And the car did live up to the expectations...

This is going to be more hectic than the parking lot of the supermarket on a Saturday morning when all the housewives are going for their groceries and fighting for parking spots...

Usually I don't drive laps before the official practice starts, but because people on here are saying that this car is almost undrivable I did... And the car did live up to the expectations...

This is going to be more hectic than the parking lot of the supermarket on a Saturday morning when all the housewives are going for their groceries and fighting for parking spots...
Yes indeed, just did some practice myself - twitchy little b*stard, isn't it! Managed to break the rear suspension about 5 times :laugh: but eventually found something close to a rhythm...

What I noticed is that you cannot brake and steer at the same time. So where you would usually let go of the brake smoothly while you would start with steering, you now have to do it as 2 consecutive things. And you get mid corner oversteer instead of understeer which most cars do have, so your speed is limited by the back end grip

Just had a little run around and practise for this.

Have you thought about reducing damage a bit? I mean, others might be better than me, but the slightest slip, on those cobbles, and you're in the wall!

Honestly, with the way I hit the wall (a few times) I don't think that damage at 0% would have saved me. (The suspension can still break on 0% - yeah I know that makes no sense.)

Guys are u able to use clutch for this car? Or am I just a noob and not figure out.

I have autoclutch and autoblip disabled but when im in-game my clutch doesnt work.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back