_Undisclosed Location

Tracks _Undisclosed Location 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
the track visuals are pretty basic, but for a first one its pretty nice.
the track layout is fine, but you should focus on having some elevation changes in the first half of the track as well. banking for the T1 (maybe make it a slightly wider corner?) would help retain some speed after the high speed pit-straight, which i think would make the track a lot more fun.

the bridge is a really nice addition, and helps with having something more than just a flat-out straight. the "mini corkscrew" bridge corner is unique, i hope you detail it more. the main problem with it, is the visibility, so maybe add some chevrons on the outside (marked in yellow) for brake markers, and move the wall (marked in red) a slight bit so its not a completely blind corner

i think its good, but the first half the track does need something more than flat corners. hope you keep working on it!

Attachments

• 2023-11-26_21-25-18.jpg
    2023-11-26_21-25-18.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 38
the track visuals are pretty basic, but for a first one its pretty nice.
the track layout is fine, but you should focus on having some elevation changes in the first half of the track as well. banking for the T1 (maybe make it a slightly wider corner?) would help retain some speed after the high speed pit-straight, which i think would make the track a lot more fun.

the bridge is a really nice addition, and helps with having something more than just a flat-out straight. the "mini corkscrew" bridge corner is unique, i hope you detail it more. the main problem with it, is the visibility, so maybe add some chevrons on the outside (marked in yellow) for brake markers, and move the wall (marked in red) a slight bit so its not a completely blind corner

i think its good, but the first half the track does need something more than flat corners. hope you
Thanks for the feedback. I do plan to widening that section of the bridge(both sides) but you're right, chevrons would work better for the front side along with moving back the walls on the other side(red),for now you can only make a good turn coming in from the far left side making a hard right into the drop. Also looking into adjusting the start and off-road section, for now I'm still working on adjusting the correct shader value for the ground, walls ,dirt and road (Looks dull during night races). Really appreciate your feedback, let me know if you find anything else as well.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back