AC 60's LMP @ Deutschlandring - Wednesday 10th June 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Medilloni

Premium
Capture ferrari.JPG

Welcome to the Assetto Corsa racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody! - from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge! Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here (And please read 2nd post re GOLDEN RULE!!!)
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here
Highly Recommended App
: Helicorsa 0.7b (download)
We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief.

• Practice Server: Racedepartment.com EU 60s LMP Practice #04
  • Race Server: Racedepartment.com EU 60s LMP Race #05
Cars and BoP:
Track: Deutschlandring - [Download]
Layout: n/a
Track Temps:
27c
Track Condition: Clear

Schedule (EU): Wednesday 10th June 2020
Official practice: 19:00 UTC / 20:00 BST (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:20 UTC / 20:20 BST (20 minutes)
Race 1: 19:40 UTC / 20:40 BST (25 minutes)
Break: 20:05 / 21:05 BST (3-4 minutes) Approx
Race 2: 20:08 UTC / 21:08 BST (25 minutes) - Reverse Grid Top Five

Entry list:
  1. @Medilloni - Ferrari (event host)
  2. Interslice - Ferrari
  3. Denis Betty - GT40
  4. HF2000 - Ferrari
  5. Lucas Gerlach - Porsche
  6. Stiggywiggy - GT40
  7. Kek700 - Ferrari
  8. GeekyDeaks - Porsche
  9. Ernest Raoult - Porsche
  10. pattikins - Ferrari
  11. Reik Major - GT40
  12. Waffen - Ferrari
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

PRACTICE SERVER IS UP!

totals:
Ferrari 330 - 6
Porsche LH - 3
Ford GT40 - 3

UTP # 39 - jp

Attachments

• 60s LMP header.JPG
    60s LMP header.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.

When entering the track from the pits, stay off the racing line until you are up to speed. Do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by. On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in teamspeak. Not doing so WILL result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

Not so much throwing down the gauntlet, more slapping me in the mush with a glove. :roflmao:
I will give the GT40 one more try, but this time with the BoP maybe it'll hold it's own?
GT40 please buddy. :)

Ferrari please john . This combo looks great!
You're in Brian, glad you like the look of it - thought we could have a peaceful drive in the country for a change ;)

Not so much throwing down the gauntlet, more slapping me in the mush with a glove. :roflmao:
I will give the GT40 one more try, but this time with the BoP maybe it'll hold it's own?
GT40 please buddy. :)
:laugh: In with the GT40 you are matey - drove them all today and was surprised, they all feel about the same but with big differences in where they're quick or slow.

How can I refuse a race on @Fat-Alfie 's magnificent track?! Thanks @Medilloni
Ferrari for me please.
You're in buddy, welcome ;)

And yes, his tracks are just amazing (better than Kunos imo), wish I could convince him to re-make my favourite of all time track, Oulton Park - there is one out there but the bumps ruin it, totally unrealistic, but for these, and similar cars, it's perfect. OK, I'm biased 'cos we used to test there, it's emotional:laugh:

Last edited:
You're in buddy, welcome ;)

And yes, his tracks are just amazing (better than Kunos imo), wish I could convince him to re-make my favourite of all time track, Oulton Park - there is one out there but the bumps ruin it, totally unrealistic, but for these, and similar cars, it's perfect. OK, I'm biased 'cos we used to test there, it's emotional:laugh:
I had a ticket for the Silverstone Classic, but the event is cancelled. @Ross McGregor told me that the racing is much better at the Oulton Park classic event. Pretty obvious really, because it's a much better circuit. I will be looking to attend next year John. Fancy it?

I had a ticket for the Silverstone Classic, but the event is cancelled. @Ross McGregor told me that the racing is much better at the Oulton Park classic event. Pretty obvious really, because it's a much better circuit. I will be looking to attend next year John. Fancy it?
Absolutely Denis! bloody great idea:inlove: Huge thanks for the offer, and let's keep in touch about that! In the meantime I'll make do with the Goodwood Classics twitter feed:D

Oops, just found rF2 has the track... time to re-install it I think:D

put me down for the Ferrari please @Medilloni john. :)
I'd like to join @Medilloni, but fair warning, I might be properly winging it looking at the length of the track and my free play time! (I think it's almost twice the length of Biķernieki?)

I'll take a stab at the Porsche please!
Great to see you two, you're in guys:)

The track is nearly double that of Bikernieki Scott, though surprisingly there's a few that commented on how fast they learnt it - and even though it's got plenty of elevation changes there's good vision ahead for the most part.

Edit: Forgot to mention the lamposts, sign posts and straw bales... stay awayyyyyy:laugh:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back