rF2 397 Senna GTR @ Bathurst - Saturday 14 September 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
View attachment 323010
McLaren Senna GTR
- Born from a legacy that has already shaped our minds as motorsport enthusiasts for years, this 4.0l V8 twin-turbocharged beast takes you from zero to the future in just a blink of an eye.

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on your forum profile. Painful I know, but it is the only way of knowing who you are (on the servers)

Join Us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTR

Cars: MCLAREN SENNA GTR (MCLAREN SENNA GTR)

Track: Bathurst 2016 (Bathurst 2016)
Track Layout:
N/A
Track Temperature: 25°C
Pitstop: Your Choice

Fixed Setups:
No (Setups can be shared - Especially with me :D)
Start Type: Formation Lap Followed by Rolling Start
Driving Assists:
Auto Clutch, Auto Shifting
Day/Night: Day
ABS/TC: Factory Default

Schedule: (EU) Saturday 14 September 2019
Practice: 19:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:20 UTC (25 minutes PRIVATE )
WarmUp: 19:40 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC (40 minutes)

Ijbt6Fk.png

MAX SLOTS: 30

Entry List
:​
  1. GEO147
  2. Juan Roguez
  3. Craig Dunkley - Host
  4. Daniel Nieto
  5. Daniel R.
  6. Toi
  7. Martin Fiala
  8. Jasje
  9. csar77
  10. emarchena
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
UTP# 02 -CD

SERVER IS UP!
Hi Craig, if I can sneak in this late I will be grateful, ty

Damn, I certainly didn't expect to grab a podium in this one. Not that I ever expect a podium in a race with more than three drivers ;) It's been quite a while since that happened. The guys in front were just uncatchable, but other than that, I had an unusual amount of luck in this race (unlike many, it seems). Still can't believe I didn't bin it, I was pretty close a few times ;) Delightfully bonkers turned to be pretty close to reality.

Also, that 1:49 qualifying lap...damn, Daniel. And regarding my comment on the formation lap - I really was just trying to compliment you based on your comment that you have never done one before, it was a perfect formation lap, exactly as it should be.

Well, great fun, congrats all and thanks for the race!

Last edited:
That was a tough one in these cars, but great fun at the same time, I had someone behind me who was catching me slowly, that kept me going.

Congrads to the podiums :unsure::unsure::unsure:... great racing guys, and many congrads to all those that finished ..it was one tough circuit :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hope to see you all next week :thumbsup:

That was a tough one in these cars, but great fun at the same time, I had someone behind me who was catching me slowly, that kept me going.

Congrads to the podiums :unsure::unsure::unsure:... great racing guys, and many cograds to all those that finished ..it was one tough circuit :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hope to see you all next week :thumbsup:
this car runs a lot, so it is a more complicated circuit even

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back