rF2 397 Senna GTR @ Bathurst - Saturday 14 September 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Great race last night and Daniel was so quick it was unreal .I was in 2nd until Juan pounced (great safe pass Juan) and then I pulled left to defend against Daniel thinking he was a few meters behind when he was partially along side . Crew Cheif never said so so I have sacked Jim and hired Tom.
So sorry about that Daniel I nearly messed your race up but thankfully you managed to keep it on the track.
Thanks Craig for setting it up and great driving to secure 4th with Carlos breathing down your neck, I was spectating :thumbsup:

Great race last night and Daniel was so quick it was unreal .I was in 2nd until Juan pounced (great safe pass Juan) and then I pulled left to defend against Daniel thinking he was a few meters behind when he was partially along side . Crew Cheif never said so so I have sacked Jim and hired Tom.
So sorry about that Daniel I nearly messed your race up but thankfully you managed to keep it on the track.
Thanks Craig for setting it up and great driving to secure 4th with Carlos breathing down your neck, I was spectating :thumbsup:
Thank you very much, but if you go ahead there because you blocked brakes, if you could not, I also enjoyed both Friday and Saturday, these races are great:);):thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%