rF2 397 GT3 @ Mid Ohio - Fri 19 July 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
geeeeeeezz READ THE RULES
when did this rule change? this is not my 1st race and I don't live on these forums. I got no notification about replacing my name. I am a premium member, ive always used this name and im not just giving my money to RD as a donation. This is crazy am I suppose to read these forums EVERY WEAK to see the rules change???

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on your forum profile. Painful I know, but it is the only way of knowing who you are (on the servers)

My real name is on the forum I just checked... I am a premium member and I CANT BELIVE SOME ONE COUNTINUEDE TO BOOT ME FROM THE LOBBY AFTER I FIT THIS RACE INTO MY SCHEDUEL. this is crazy

Sorry whoever I took out in T1, my new VR headset just kept resetting to random angles. No idea why because it's been find in testing.

New tech is so frustrating at times. Anyway, I left the race because I didn't want to cause any more problems.

My real name is on the forum I just checked... I am a premium member and I CANT BELIVE SOME ONE COUNTINUEDE TO BOOT ME FROM THE LOBBY AFTER I FIT THIS RACE INTO MY SCHEDUEL. this is crazy

I booted you and I will do it again if you try to join without using your real FULL name

The rules have not changed in a very long time and indeed if you read 1st page of this event and every other event, you will see it very clearly reminds you of this rule.

The words to this rule, start of with ELIGIBILITY ...you clearly need to read more.

Yes, if you wish to race here, then you must abide by the rules, there are no exceptions.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back