rF2 397 GT3 @ Mid Ohio - Fri 19 July 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
My real name is on the forum I just checked... I am a premium member and I CANT BELIVE SOME ONE COUNTINUEDE TO BOOT ME FROM THE LOBBY AFTER I FIT THIS RACE INTO MY SCHEDUEL. this is crazy
You must also use your real name in-game, at least while on the server, so that the race organisers are able to easily identify each person. Previously people used a different name in-game to that which they use in the forums, which made it rather difficult for organisers to figure out who was who when trying to communicate with a specific driver. For this reason we mandated the use of real names when taking part in online events. And participants are required to use this name as their forum name, or alternatively they must have it added to their profile (as you have done) so that they can be identifed. The rules have not been change, at least not recently; this has been the case for a few years now. Please see the opening post in this thread (you will notice that it is from 2015) and the rules for more information.

I counte
I booted you and I will do it again if you try to join without using your real FULL name

The rules have not changed in a very long time and indeed if you read 1st page of this event and every other event, you will see it very clearly reminds you of this rule.

The words to this rule, start of with ELIGIBILITY ...you clearly need to read more.

Yes, if you wish to race here, then you must abide by the rules, there are no exceptions.

So why haven't I been booted before? this is not my 1st race by any means. Are you calling me a liar? my name is on the forum. im guessing your talking about in game??? either way ive NEVER been booted for this reason. So im not sure if im booted based off people having a bad day or what. But if their is an issue with me I don't mind excepting a Refund if their is going to be inconsistency with the rules or if people like your self can pick and choose when I can race and when I cant.

You must also use your real name in-game, at least while on the server, so that the race organisers are able to easily identify each person. Previously people used a different name in-game to that which they use in the forums, which made it rather difficult for organisers to figure out who was who when trying to communicate with a specific driver. For this reason we mandated the use of real names when taking part in online events. And participants are required to use this name as their forum name, or alternatively they must have it added to their profile (as you have done) so that they can be identifed. The rules have not been change, at least not recently; this has been the case for a few years now. Please see the opening post in this thread (you will notice that it is from 2015) and the rules for more information.

OK this makes more since to me. I was more than sure ive raced the way every thing is set up. So in-game im guessing my name needs to be changed.

I counte

So why haven't I been booted before? this is not my 1st race by any means. Are you calling me a liar? my name is on the forum. im guessing your talking about in game??? either way ive NEVER been booted for this reason. So im not sure if im booted based off people having a bad day or what. But if their is an issue with me I don't mind excepting a Refund if their is going to be inconsistency with the rules or if people like your self can pick and choose when I can race and when I cant.
it has always been this rule that you must use your real first and second name.

It was great to get a full grid, more is always merrier, received no complaints from any of the drivers in this event, which is always a good thing.

Glad that most of you had fun. There was a lot of DNF, but I guess that was down to the track.

Congrads to the podiums as always, terrific pace :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and congrads to all the drivers that finished :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hope to see you all next week at Monza :thumbsup:

This game is amazing. I used default settings with Aston martin in practice but it felt quite slippery. I changed the rear downforce to max and it was much easier.

Last edited:
It was great to get a full grid, more is always merrier, received no complaints from any of the drivers in this event, which is always a good thing.

Glad that most of you had fun. There was a lot of DNF, but I guess that was down to the track.

Congrads to the podiums as always, terrific pace :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and congrads to all the drivers that finished :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hope to see you all next week at Monza :thumbsup:
sry about my DNF...i spun out in front of the leading battle and didn't want to cause an issue

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 309 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.6%