rF2 397 GT3 @ Autopolis - Friday 27 Sep 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry Craig, I've just noticed I already signed up for another race (league). I like the track so much that I completely forgot that championship.
Have a nice race, see you as soon as I can.

I'm just going to apologise now, I've been away from the simracing stuff for a while (due to new addition in Feb). Is it actually possible to get through this race without stopping? I can read where it says Pitstops, it is down to ourselves.

I'm just going to apologise now, I've been away from the simracing stuff for a while (due to new addition in Feb). Is it actually possible to get through this race without stopping? I can read where it says Pitstops, it is down to ourselves.

Indeed no pitstop is required, assuming you do not damage you car of course :thumbsup:

i have been having issues with rf2. since the latest update it's taking me at least 15 mins from clicking either single or multi to getting into the game...ideas?? have verified files and deleted player.json to no effect
I'm having exactly the same. It looks crashed but finally the game loads (5 minutes in my case)
Did you figure out which mod was causing the problem?

I'm having exactly the same. It looks crashed but finally the game loads (5 minutes in my case)
Did you figure out which mod was causing the problem?
nope...pretty much got rid of all my content (acidentally as i didn't know what i was doing ) so now having to unsubs and resub to all content

@kamackeris you need to click "all tracks and cars" and then "accept"
rf2series.jpg

edit: sign me up please :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back