rF2 397 GT3 @ Autopolis - Friday 27 Sep 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
SERVER IS UP!

NOTE: The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

not subscribed to anything in a while...it just happened after the last update.
It could well be an outdated mod that you have for a while and got broken with the last updates. Or you are subscribed to a mod that got deleted from the workshop; that happens sometimes and the game is lost, looking for something that doesn't exist anymore...
You either have to clean your game as much as you can, or do what Craig is suggesting above and do a full clean reinstall...

It could well be an outdated mod that you have for a while and got broken with the last updates. Or you are subscribed to a mod that got deleted from the workshop; that happens sometimes and the game is lost, looking for something that doesn't exist anymore...
You either have to clean your game as much as you can, or do what Craig is suggesting above and do a full clean reinstall...
@kamackeris For cleaning out old mods you could/should also check under "rFactor 2\Packages" for RFMOD and RFCMP and "rFactor 2\Manifests" for MFT files that aren't needed anymore. Everything under these folders are downloaded upon joining a server if needed.

just done that (i think). when it generates what do i do with it ?? will it tell me where my problems are ??
No promises but hopefully gives some ideas. After you've added "trace=4" under Single or Multi in the Launcher, run rF2 and wait until the game loads. Then exit. Open the trace.txt in Notepad or any text editor and look for a long gap between the timecode (first entry of each line, in seconds). Attached a random spot from my trace file to highlight what I mean.

trace_example.png

right guys...i can get in the game and mulit fine now thanks for the help..i will have have to unsubscribe and subscribe to mods as and when i want to use them...no biggy.
Awesome!

That's also how I'm doing things with mods these days. Just seems like a better way to go about it as there can be issues with having a ton of mods as some will not be updated as the game updates.

Oh bugger... I can't seem to select any other tracks in single player other that autopolis.. On the top it has the series which is this RD race... I can't get it off this to select other tracks I have in single player

Oh bugger... I can't seem to select any other tracks in single player other that autopolis.. On the top it has the series which is this RD race... I can't get it off this to select other tracks I have in single player
You need to select the "All Tracks & Cars" serie Paul. ANd then you can pick any car, any track.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 199 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%