rF2 397 GT3 @ Autopolis - Friday 27 Sep 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
i have been having issues with rf2. since the latest update it's taking me at least 15 mins from clicking either single or multi to getting into the game...ideas?? have verified files and deleted player.json to no effect

i have been having issues with rf2. since the latest update it's taking me at least 15 mins from clicking either single or multi to getting into the game...ideas?? have verified files and deleted player.json to no effect
Kind of random ideas, but maybe unplug all USB devices and see how that affects. Also you could run trace as it should show you where/what it waits. Add "trace=4" under Single or Multi in Launcher>Settings.

After the steps you've taken I think it's safe to assume the issue isn't in the build or installation per se. But with something the game "interacts" with.

Paul, did you subscribe to many workshop content? I would do some cleaning if you can. Maybe also remove downloaded skins from your setting folder; you must have a lot from past online races. And they are outdated if the car was updated.

It may take ages to track this one down Paul, there is most certainly an issue somewhere. My only suggestion is to uninstall via steam and reinstall ...your subscriptions will be safe and your packages folder

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back