AC 2024 GT Championship Registration

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Interslice

Staff
Premium
Welcome to the RD Racing Club GT Championship sign up.

In addition to our normal club events on Sundays, the Ginetta GT4 cars will battle it out once a month to find this years GT champion. There will be 9 events on tracks from different corners of the globe. A race middle of the at the usual time on Sundays.

All premium members can sign up for this championship and slots are limited so make sure to tag a friend!

Schedule: (block these dates in your agenda!):

1. 14th January 2024 - Watkins Glen Short
  2. 11th February 2024 - Calabogie MS Park
  3. 17th March 2024 - Barbagallo
  4. 14th April 2024 - Jarama
  5. 12th May 2024 - Okayama GP
  6. 15th September 2024 - TBC
  7. 13th October 2024 - TBC
  8. 10th November 2024 - TBC
  9. 8th December 2024 - TBC

Start Times
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 UTC | 1 hour 20 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CET, 19:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CET, 19:40 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race

For each event, a thread will be posted as usual as a reminder and for the latest information.

Cars:

Race control/Driver comms.

Useful Links:

Last edited:
Scoring

Best 8/9 events count towards your point total at the end.

You must complete 75% of the race distance in order to earn championship points.

Point System
PlacePoints

+1 point for pole position and fastest lap

Penalties

A championship gives us the opportunity to deduct points or add time as a penalty. Below are the penalties for this championship. Please report incidents to the host. That will help to maintain the high standards of driving we are accustomed to in these events. For multiple unsafe actions within a single reported incident, the time penalties and point deductions are cumulative. You may be DQ'd from race or championship for unsportsmanlike behavior.

• Golden Rule: if you break the Golden Rule, all points will be deducted from that event. Normal procedure via formal report and internal discussion within RD staff if there's an disagreement.
  • Unsafe overtake/defending or dive bomb: 5/10/30 second penalties for each case.
  • Track Limits: 5/10/30 second penalties for gaining an advantage outside of tracks limits. Drive through penalties enforced by the server also.
  • Ignoring blue flag: 2 points taken off for each case.
  • Dangerous Driving: 2+ points may be also deducted for any unsafe actions causing an incident (e.g. unsafe rejoin/unsafe pit exit/swerving on the straight etc.)
  • All reported incidents and penalties to be judged by race host via the usual PM system. Gentlemanly actions, or otherwise, after an incident may effect the final penalty awarded.
See here for a general guide on rules of racing and some examples of incidents that could result in a penalty.

See you on track!

Last edited:
@Interslice Have signed up Brian, might not make them all so feel free to put me as reserve if need be:thumbsup:
...now put Mid Ohio in one of your tbc slots:inlove::roflmao:

Edit: Noticed the server is 98% grip, does this vary across sessions/races?
Edit2: Will prob got for rhd, not sure:O_o:

Last edited:
Hy Brian,

as I have some time on my hands now before our season starts in March I´d like to get some early practise in.
Could you specify which version of Barbagallo we´ll be using?

Hy Brian,

as I have some time on my hands now before our season starts in March I´d like to get some early practise in.
Could you specify which version of Barbagallo we´ll be using?

Hi Carsten, this one here.

We are at Salzburgring in the xbow gt4 (official ktm version) tomorrow night if anyone is interested.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.