2018 Season Mod

Misc 2018 Season Mod 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I got a problem when i play career mode after 1st grand prix i got an invitational offer and when i choose 1 option game is crashing, how can i fix that?

I would lower graphics by one or two settings and retry or verify the game and reapply the mod and then adjust graphics one or two settings.

Hi, great mod but keeps freezig after the first few corners of every race I do. Restarting my pc to free up RAM won't help. Any suggestsion? I have no such problems with the vanilla game.

edit: Uninstalled my display drivers and reinstalled the latest ones but nothing changed.

Last edited:
Hi, great mod but keeps freezig after the first few corners of every race I do. Restarting my pc to free up RAM won't help. Any suggestsion? I have no such problems with the vanilla game.

edit: Uninstalled my display drivers and reinstalled the latest ones but nothing changed.

I would lower graphical settings one or two settings below vanilla settings.

I would lower graphical settings one or two settings below vanilla settings.

Yes, I've already tried to run on the lowest settings. Didn't help. Why does the mod need more RAM than the vanilla game? I can't see any improvement, just changes. Is there any way to lower the needed resources for the mod?

Yes, I've already tried to run on the lowest settings. Didn't help. Why does the mod need more RAM than the vanilla game? I can't see any improvement, just changes. Is there any way to lower the needed resources for the mod?
I believe the problem is with the fact that we can't copy the game resources 100%. For example the modded files have 13 mips while a vanilla one has 9, a vanilla paint file is 4x4 for the McLaren with like 16x16 mips and a modded one can be 1096x1096 with 4096x4096 mips. We can't lower the resolution on those files as the UV map needs the high resolution to work. Also having the mod as paste installation causes a good chunk of issues, as ERP Archiver definitely works better when you install it, it helps texture load times at least.

I believe the problem is with the fact that we can't copy the game resources 100%. For example the modded files have 13 mips while a vanilla one has 9, a vanilla paint file is 4x4 for the McLaren with like 16x16 mips and a modded one can be 1096x1096 with 4096x4096 mips. We can't lower the resolution on those files as the UV map needs the high resolution to work. Also having the mod as paste installation causes a good chunk of issues, as ERP Archiver definitely works better when you install it, it helps texture load times at least.
I think this mod is not for me then :(
Thanks for the answer though.

Like Keisari has said the reason you need more ram and all around better system is because of the high resolution textures of the liveries, if you want I can redirect you to a different mod that may be able to work better on your system..

No offence to Kris its just that some people cant run high res liveries so with the mod im talking about you can choose from four options that makes it more suitable for people with lower speced systems.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 80 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 56 20.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 34 12.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.5%