2018 Season Mod

Misc 2018 Season Mod 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
There is nothing about that in the Overview "What is in this Mod:" section. It's not saying anything about car performances and stuff. I'm a newbie, just wanted to know what are the differences between these mods and etc.

There is nothing about that in the Overview "What is in this Mod:" section. It's not saying anything about car performances and stuff. I'm a newbie, just wanted to know what are the differences between these mods and etc.

This mod gives Car Performance and Liveries with multiple UI changes

My game crashed like 4-5 times out of i played without any problems 10 or something. It crashed on Grand Prix and Time Trial. I have 16GB RAM and GTX960 4GB VRAM graphics card. Had no such problem without the mod or any other game which uses way more source than F1 2017 does. Any suggestions?

My game crashed like 4-5 times out of i played without any problems 10 or something. It crashed on Grand Prix and Time Trial. I have 16GB RAM and GTX960 4GB VRAM graphics card. Had no such problem without the mod or any other game which uses way more source than F1 2017 does. Any suggestions?

Lower Graphics one or two settings and see what happens.

Lower Graphics one or two settings and see what happens.

Nop sir. It is now happening so often, but since im playing the game so often, the crash is like so often aswell. It is happining usually like every hour or something. Mostly at the start of a race or time trial. When it comes to lap 6-7 or something, i know the game won't crash afterwards. I still think its not about my settings or hardware problems tho. Hope anyone can help. ( Btw im using it with argHud mod)

Is it normal that the game with this mod often doesn't load the textures I mean helmets, gloves, suits, stuff around the track. . Everything about those things are in low Rea like the games doesn't load the textures correctly.. Than in advance! :)

I cannot save my career mode with this mod. Every time i begin a new career and after I close the game (saving before of course), when I want to play again my saved game is deleted.

Any help? Thanks

I have got a Problem too: If i want to start a quick race or a career mode race or whatever type of race my game is loading until after the race settings and then out of nowhere my game just closes itself instantly
Would be nice to get help because this is a great mod with minor problems that i think can be solved

Hey, I have some issues w/ force feedback on my g920 after installing this mod, and could use a little help. The ffb seems to be not be working when driving around the track, but curbs and off-track effects are working somehow. Anybody experiencing the same issue? I'll troubleshoot this and report later if I can find a solution, but all help is welcome.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back