2018 Season Mod

Misc 2018 Season Mod 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello,
I play in high settings but the graphic vision of cars aren't clear. There are no clearness.. How can I fix it ?
Thank you

Attachments

• Sans titre 1.jpg
    Sans titre 1.jpg
    515.7 KB · Views: 325
  • Sans titre 2.jpg
    Sans titre 2.jpg
    503.6 KB · Views: 319
I'm fairly certain this has been answered countless times in this thread alone, so I do recommend reading through at least a few pages before asking, but anyway you need version 1.8 or newer to be able to save with mods.
Hello,
I play in high settings but the graphic vision of cars aren't clear. There are no clearness.. How can I fix it ?
Thank you
I'm fairly certain that has to do with your PC and isn't fixable, as the game has slow loading times for high resolution textures if you don't have a great PC. You could try manually installing the files from the Renault mod which has been uploaded separately by me. Though I don't believe I ever uploaded that version of the Renault only the one I made instantly after the launch which is much more inaccurate.

I'm fairly certain this has been answered countless times in this thread alone, so I do recommend reading through at least a few pages before asking, but anyway you need version 1.8 or newer to be able to save with mods.

I'm fairly certain that has to do with your PC and isn't fixable, as the game has slow loading times for high resolution textures if you don't have a great PC. You could try manually installing the files from the Renault mod which has been uploaded separately by me. Though I don't believe I ever uploaded that version of the Renault only the one I made instantly after the launch which is much more inaccurate.

Thanks for your fast answer, but I have a pc gamer msi with a Nvidia GTX 960M so it's okay for the performance, no lag so...

hello, i see in the photo and in the first video a pretty ferrari chassis but when i'm in the game i've the orginial ferrari chassis of f1 2017, can you tell me how i can have your ferrari chassis please ?

Attachments

• Ferrari.png
    Ferrari.png
    385.3 KB · Views: 267

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%