2018 Season Mod

Misc 2018 Season Mod 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Like Keisari has said the reason you need more ram and all around better system is because of the high resolution textures of the liveries, if you want I can redirect you to a different mod that may be able to work better on your system..

No offence to Kris its just that some people cant run high res liveries so with the mod im talking about you can choose from four options that makes it more suitable for people with lower speced systems.
That would be very generous of you if. Really no offence to the owner of this mod, it's awsome. I just don't have the hardware to deal with it :(

Hello thank you for your work unfortunately I can not test your mod. I can not finish the download in mediafire is very slow in MEGA the browser is blocked by 94% is the second time it happens after 6 hours of waiting and it is unfortunate that it is possible to upload your file to another server as 1fichier or in several parts ? Please

I do not know anything, I do not have any graphics problems in this aspect. My problem that someone can answer is that I can not download the internet mod that someone uploads in different parts of less weight, please

I do not know anything, I do not have any graphics problems in this aspect. My problem that someone can answer is that I can not download the internet mod that someone uploads in different parts of less weight, please

What is your internet speed? It sounds like a internet loss of connection issue that would be related to having to slow of speeds while downloading via Mediafire and or Mega.

I have by contract 1'5Megas of speed the download speed for me is good at about 215kb / s of average in MEGA server that is equivalent to 4 or 5 hours to download the file or any other of that size 4.5GB The problem is that the download is cut off as if storage memory was missing

I have by contract 1'5Megas of speed the download speed for me is good at about 215kb / s of average in MEGA server that is equivalent to 4 or 5 hours to download the file or any other of that size 4.5GB The problem is that the download is cut off as if storage memory was missing

Not sure since all the files are there, I was able to download just fine..

I have a problem with the sounds, they're all choppy. Like they cut out every few seconds for a fraction of a second. Not only during the race but the main menu music too. Any ideas why?

I'm sure my computer is more than capable, I have an i7, 8GB RAM, 8GB RX 480... Getting a good framerate with no problems there. The frames are still coming even when the sound chops out, like it doesn't lag the game or anything. The sound just cuts in and out. I can play around it, it's just annoying sometimes.

I have a problem with the sounds, they're all choppy. Like they cut out every few seconds for a fraction of a second. Not only during the race but the main menu music too. Any ideas why?

I'm sure my computer is more than capable, I have an i7, 8GB RAM, 8GB RX 480... Getting a good framerate with no problems there. The frames are still coming even when the sound chops out, like it doesn't lag the game or anything. The sound just cuts in and out. I can play around it, it's just annoying sometimes.

I would update your GPU Drivers, it sounds more like a Driver issue.

Hi
I have weird problem in carrer mode. So i'm in the second season and after applying mod suddenly Mclaren is like almost at the top of the pack whereas they are still the worst at development.
Any idea what can cause this?

Hi
I have weird problem in carrer mode. So i'm in the second season and after applying mod suddenly Mclaren is like almost at the top of the pack whereas they are still the worst at development.
Any idea what can cause this?

The development chart in-game wont change. That is one of the features a modder can not make/change.

Hello mate,

I am about to download the full mod after a clean installation. Very eager to use it.

I just have a question. I am driving for Ferrari in career mode. What chassis or driving wheel is being used for it? I quite enjoy the Ferrari steering wheel design.

Thanks for your time and dedication.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back