2018 Nations Grand Prix

• Deleted member 177725

Can we not have seperate UK&I representation? Know of a few Scots who'd be keen to give it a shot

Powered by Assetto Corsa......

giphy.gif

Can we not have seperate UK&I representation? Know of a few Scots who'd be keen to give it a shot
I doubt it because we are working with real nations and Scotland isn't a sovereign state officially. The United Kingdom is the only true nation but a special case in sports sometimes.

By allowing England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland as seperate entities it opens the way for Germany to have a Bavarian, Nordrhein, Hessen and Thuringen team. It wouldn't be logical.

• Deleted member 177725

Fair point, didn't consider it that way for non UK nations :) excited either way!

As we are going to work with National Qualifiers we are looking for interested domestic series and sites to take on that role to decide the formation of a team captain and drivers for the domestic team.

Interested leading domestic websites can contact me or @RaceDepartment via private message or reach out to RD via email instead.

I doubt it because we are working with real nations and Scotland isn't a sovereign state officially. The United Kingdom is the only true nation but a special case in sports sometimes.

By allowing England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland as seperate entities it opens the way for Germany to have a Bavarian, Nordrhein, Hessen and Thuringen team. It wouldn't be logical.
You haven't watched a lot of rugby, have you? :D:whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back