2018 Nations Grand Prix

No chance that i qualify as German, probably the most competitive nation (just as in real life :D;))
My dad is Hungarian, so may i drive for the mighty (real) Huns?
Or Italy, because i was born in Italy :notworthy:..well, probably that wouldn't make it too much easier to qualify for me :cautious:

Food for thought: Isn't one of the benefits of this community the ability to be untied from politics, and therefore allow for the maximum amount of flexibility for the greater good of the community members? I might be wrong, but if the above is the case, then a lot more teams would be playing if you allow for "nations" to participate.

At the end of the day, nations or countries are just teams, because borders were created by humans that want to rule over other humans. The real truth is... we are all humans :) So before the championship begins, everybody has already won, because we are all from planet Earth :thumbsup:

Which would mean this championship is void by nature, because I believe the aim is not to make people want to beat other countries - we don't need that kind of rivalry in the simracing world :) - so that is way these nations are barely "forced teams".

Will you be using the list of International Racing Colors?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_international_auto_racing_colours

Technically, this may serve as a problem as we own both the Irish and British colours :p

"When Selwyn Edge won the 1902 Gordon Bennett Cup race for England in his Napier it was decided that the 1903 race would be held in Ireland, at that time a part of the United Kingdom, as motor racing at the time was illegal in Great Britain. As a mark of respect for their Irish hosts[2] the English Napier cars were painted shamrock green.

In keeping with these Irish/Napier roots, many of the earliest greens used on British racing cars were of a lighter olive, moss or emerald green."

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back