2018 Nations Grand Prix

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Nations Grand Prix Background.png

In 2008 RaceDepartment hosted a groundbreaking sim racing series: The Nations Grand Prix.

Now 10 years later the NGP returns as a full blown eSport series powered by Assetto Corsa. Carefully selected esporters will defend the colors of their flags and race for the pride of their great nations.

Stay tuned for more info about the world cup of sim racing and enjoy this great flashback from 2008.

Premium members heard it first: you can race for your country on RD soon!

Check out our blast from the past post on Instagram and while you are at it, make sure to follow us https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfy548uBGby/?taken-by=racedepartment

Let us know in the comments which country you will be representing when you manage to qualify for your National Team.

More soon!

Great stuff. I went to a few A1 GP's including Brands Hatch. A great series that was let down by the organisers (When he sold it on). Gentlemen, start your engines..............

• Deleted member 387850

This sounds fantastic! Will the UK nations run separately? From the video that was posted on Instagram it looks like there was a English liveried car, so would there be the same for Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland?

Er.......
For those of us who weren't around 10 years ago, can someone clarify the concept a bit?
Granted, the OP states "carefully selected esporters" which pretty much leaves me out, but I'd still like to know. :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 62 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 126 13.7%